Pudil

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Nope...looks like a foul to me.  He played left wing by the looks of things.  Maybe he may start there against Udders with Wiggins at left back.  (No Bannan remember)

Fantastic for Daniel. Fantastic that we have players of his quality these days. With Westwood and Joao at the Euros too it shows how far we have come.

Unfortunately I can't see Daniel playing Saturday after 2 full-on matches v Serbia, followed by several bottles of Czech Pilsner in the second leg celebrations.

Fantastic for Daniel. Fantastic that we have players of his quality these days. With Westwood and Joao at the Euros too it shows how far we have come.

Unfortunately I can't see Daniel playing Saturday after 2 full-on matches v Serbia, followed by several bottles of Czech Pilsner in the second leg celebrations.

It was a friendly. Czech have already qualified.

Daniel Pudil played the full game for CzechRepublic in a 4-1 win over Serbia. The attacking full-back had a very positive impact, providing an assist by setting up the opening goal from a corner and winning a penalty which the Czech’s converted in the 2nd half. Pudil is likely to feature in midweek his country face Poland.

It's positive for us that clubs can see that loaning us a player is beneficial to them, that bodes well for the future.