POP!

Guest OWLSCHRIS

Yes, laugh yourselves silly now, but when we're stuck in the middle of January having only won 1 of our last 10 i'll be the one laughing, or crying I don't know yet

Not if you are still outside the pub league playoffs...it will be shoes off time...dem blades comedy legends

I've received 3 texts from piggy work mates and all said pop bubbles burst.

Got a feeling we've got one here that's crawled out from under a stone...

I suppose beating a team from 2nd tier of non league must be a massive achievement for them.

Oh there that goes, thanks for the 2 nice months Wednesday, was fun while it lasted.

Same old Wednesday. Mr Chansiri, we need to be sweeping garbage like Charlton aside to be anywhere near promotion.

Carlos out

So you're the one responsible for us wearing the red & white stripes today.

Just a blip. I'm still happy with this season's performances overall.

So many deluded people giving it the big uns that we'll blitz the league, we've not lost in 11 before today and are still 4 points behind playoffs

We are garbage and will always be let down

Never been a wednesdayite.

Your previous post said you'll be laughing when Wednesday lose their next ten games.

We really don't need people like you

Guest OWLSCHRIS

Yeah, because it always ends the same, disappointment. People on here getting carried away, a few wins and draws and suddenly we've instanstly won the league

Oh there that goes, thanks for the 2 nice months Wednesday, was fun while it lasted.

Same old Wednesday. Mr Chansiri, we need to be sweeping garbage like Charlton aside to be anywhere near promotion.

Carlos out

pig-mask.jpg

Yeah, because it always ends the same, disappointment. People on here getting carried away, a few wins and draws and suddenly we've instanstly won the leagu

So which do you find the most abnormal soft lad....

Folk getting optimistic after going 11 unbeaten including Arsenal

Or the odd f.ooker posting tat cos we lost the 1?

serious question

Guest OWLSCHRIS

There's optimism and then there's what deluded idiots have been spouting on here, Twitter, Facebook, radio ect...

It always goes boobies up and here's where it's started

There's optimism and then there's what deluded idiots have been spouting on here, Twitter, Facebook, radio ect...

It always goes **** up and here's where it's started

So based on first defeat in 12 games you have come to the conclusion its all gone wrong ?  :picnic: