Jezza Helan

He is indeed but has pace - a definite asset late in games against weary players and I think CC has recognised this. A sub at best but agree with other posters - I think he will be gone come the summer

This. 

If we got 800k for Stevie May I reckon we can match that...or even get better, for Helan.

Still young, can play two or three positions, lightning quick, played over 100 games at this level, good pedigree coming from City's academy.

We can really have someone's pants down I reckon.

If we got 800k for Stevie May I reckon we can match that...or even get better, for Helan.

No chance

People aren't going to pay a million quid for a bloke who can't play football, 

His pace is useful, but when he leaves Wednesday I doubt he'll stay at this level for long, unless Rotherham come back up

This. 

Still young, can play two or three positions, lightning quick, played over 100 games at this level, good pedigree coming from City's academy.

We can really have someone's pants down I reckon.

80 quid maybe 

He's a threat that has glimpses of brilliance like his counter attack before Joao's goal vs Arsenal. If we play a very counter attacking game when we need him to tag team with a LB he is at his best in my eyes. He played well in that role against City last season and in other games there too. He's not a great player but he has his uses in a squad over the season and that's what I think CC sees him as

Guest wilyfox

Always been more of a threat as a left winger.

To whom, us? He's still very raw for a player we've been working on for 3yrs. Still plenty of time for him to come good though.

He hurts my voice because every time he has the ball I just get the urge to yell "RUUUUUUN" at him whilst he stands and tries to do stepovers.

Good guy to bring on as a sub. One aspect of him as a left back I always liked was that we could hold a high line with him, as he had the pace to track back quickly and chase any breaking attackers. I do wish he'd spend a bit less time doing stepovers or slowing down and passing, and spend a bit more time just running at defenders. 90% of them cack themselves when faced with a pacey winger.