Owlstalk Player of the Season - (the stats so far)

Bit of a joke really as some just vote for certain players (Nuhiu)regardless

Yes, some vote for Nuhiu, as they do for Helan, without much thought but that doesn't make the voting a joke. The majority of votes are genuine and that will shine through regardless.

Nuhiu currently has only 5 votes out of 528 in the current poll. Some of those may be genuinely people's opinion, so it's hardly making a joke of the situation.

Yes, some vote for Nuhiu, as they do for Helan, without much thought but that doesn't make the voting a joke. The majority of votes are genuine and that will shine through regardless.

Nuhiu currently has only 5 votes out of 528 in the current poll. Some of those may be genuinely people's opinion, so it's hardly making a joke of the situation.

No roamin, 1% of votes are a joke... That's it, scrap the whole system, it's ruined lol

Just finishing off calculating it with minutes on the field, there's been some outrageous voting, including 6 votes for Helan when he came on in the 42nd minute only to be sent off 25 minutes later. Also 3 votes for Bus when came on in the 92nd minute. I will be naming and shaming the silly voters from now on.

lol

Just finishing off calculating it with minutes on the field, there's been some outrageous voting, including 6 votes for Helan when he came on in the 42nd minute only to be sent off 25 minutes later. Also 3 votes for Bus when came on in the 92nd minute. I will be naming and shaming the silly voters from now on.

lol

Cor, those voters, what a sense of humour they have!  :rolleyes:

lol

Don't bother. The polls are being scrapped. I can't have my good name associated with such a despicable scam any longer.

Right then, this is the fairest and most accurate way of doing I can think of. VPM - Votes per minute.

A couple of odd placings due to the serial silly voters such as Tas. But you can ignore the players that have only played a few minutes because you wouldn't consider them for player of the year anyway. One thing I noticed is Westwood who sits in 26th place, this can only be a good thing and shows how less busy he's been so far. Either that or he's been a disgrace and should be transferred immediately. 

post-24175-0-81731300-1446487269_thumb.p