Absolutely no doubt now!

Hopefully we can really kick on as a club and give it a real go. We're now starting to look like a very solid championship team who not many are going to fancy facing. I always said the second half of the season will be key for us and hopefully players like Joao, matias, Lopez and melo can really begin to push and improve as the season goes on. If we do add a clinical finisher to the squad then we surely must be up there with the best in the division. Here's hoping we can make a push for the playoffs

Sometimes every thing just clicks /feels right , this seems like one of those times , up the owls

I agree mate, i can feel it in my water.

It's like the promotion year but better. 

You can't have exciting times without a brilliant song.  

'This City is Ours' was perfect for our battles with the Pigs and now we have 'Carlos had a Dream' which will be the soundtrack for this season.

It's just fantastic. Thank God the CC naysayers didn't have their way. 

Very exciting times, fantastic.

What impressed me was how we bossed it after the two goals.

There was a chasm in terms of quality between us and the mini pigs.

This is true, we now look much better than the lower teams in the table. We really need to put these games to bed though rather than holding on. Somebody is going to get a hiding soon though when Big Baz does a Carlton Palmer and bags a hat trick. We need to start picking some wins up against the top half teams and we will be real contenders.