Absolutely no doubt now!

What blew me away wasnt the win or banan or the fans it was the sky team lauding us up. So many years of hearing about Watford or Burnley or Southampton and can they go on and get promotion. This time it was is in the same vein, how much energy and belief the team had. We are not even in the play offs and may never be this season but tonight for two hours we were admired again. That is worth so much

What blew me away wasnt the win or banan or the fans it was the sky team lauding us up. So many years of hearing about Watford or Burnley or Southampton and can they go on and get promotion. This time it was is in the same vein, how much energy and belief the team had. We are not even in the play offs and may never be this season but tonight for two hours we were admired again. That is worth so much

Very happy to win tonight and with the progress made,but we must learn to kill teams off.So many chances went begging in that second half and then we are sweating at the end.

I felt this too.

It's been a very long time since I heard commentators speak so positively about us.

....and I think Sky have fallen in love with Carlos too!

Edited by fife_owl

this is without doubt our best squad since we left the prem, we have had good individuals since then but never a squad as capable and strong in depth as this one, we have a chairman with money and a manager who seems to breath football.

if i cant get excited now i never will.

Yup. In a nutshell. 

Just think who we have in the squad that weren't even on the bench tonight. We have quite a few injuries to key players as well. To be able to bring in Loovens as an injury replacement is quite simply amazing. As you say we have had some good individuals in the past but if they were injured or out of sorts we were pretty much stuffed. There is no doubt that it's an exciting time to follow Wednesday. The only thing that stops me from getting completely carried away is the quality of the teams ahead of us. At the top end this is a very competitive Championship. Whatever though, we really shouldn't be fearing anyone and if things go our way...who knows, or dares to dream.

Guest minsk owl

and all this , ......  without a proven No 9 ,  ......  i reckon that if we're still there, or thereabouts,  by January, .....  DC will go for it

For those of you thinking "I'll watch the Arsenal match on the box".. F**k it! Get yersens down to Hillsborough on Tuesday.

It's pretty much sold out, the cry should be for them to come back irrespective of the result for Forest or Brighton

No - lets.

Lets get carried away. Hell we might lose the next two games, but still - I am happy tonight and I think i'm sound in my belief we are at this moment in time one of the top 6 clubs in the Championship. We weren't to start with, but we are at this moment in time. If we remain so, we'll finish really strongly. If we don't remain as strong....oh well, we have next season too

So, lets get carried away. All Wednesday aren't we!

Well said that man. If we'd gone 8 without a win we'd all be talking about relegation and demanding changes. Let's be positive.

People wanted 5 points from Hull, QPR and Rotherham and we did that.

Let's deal with games in groups like that and see where we get.

I'm feeling good though.

Agreed. I thought 5 would be a great return, and the way we played 7 would have been fairer (thought Hull deserved draw). Who'd have imagined we would play 2 ex prem sides (who have barely sold sice relegation) and Rotherham away and taken 5 comfortable points.

Too late for me. I am already thoroughly carried away.