Absolutely no doubt now!

Let's not get carried away. Let's see where we are in the new year.

No - lets.  

Lets get carried away.   Hell we might lose the next two games, but still - I am happy tonight and I think i'm sound in my belief we are at this moment in time one of the top 6 clubs in the Championship.   We weren't to start with, but we are at this moment in time.   If we remain so, we'll finish really strongly.  If we don't remain as strong....oh well, we have next season too

So, lets get carried away.   All Wednesday aren't we!

Great post salmon.

If memory serves me right, I was talking to you one cold November night, protesting under the south stand, about the possible "old guard" taking control of the board again ( before MM came along)... Dark days indeed.

Let's remember those nights...about 14,000 die hardship there that night......and too right let's get bloody carried away now

WAWAW

CHAD

20 years of s'hit with the odd blip is past lets keep the momentum going as long as we can , enjoy it we earned the right we are doing it the proper way we are not cheating and robbing people via admin ,we are honest and deserve our good run 

Let's not get carried away. Let's see where we are in the new year.

I had a pint earlier. I drunk half of it and got really depressed that there was only half of it left!!

No, let's not get carried away. We've got the best squad for years, we've got the best owner for years, we are getting more tv coverage we've ever had, we are in a very good position in the league. 

Let's do the typical South Yorkshire thing and be f****n negative about things.

Did anyone boo at full time?

It's all the rage after a win apparently!

But seriously: fantastic performance again, really impressive squad, full of class, skill and graft; Carlos is coolness personified and is a real football scholar, he has his head screwed on and gets the best out of the players.

We're on our way back!

UTO

WAWAW

No - lets.

Lets get carried away. Hell we might lose the next two games, but still - I am happy tonight and I think i'm sound in my belief we are at this moment in time one of the top 6 clubs in the Championship. We weren't to start with, but we are at this moment in time. If we remain so, we'll finish really strongly. If we don't remain as strong....oh well, we have next season too

So, lets get carried away. All Wednesday aren't we!

absolutely!

20 years of s'hit with the odd blip is past lets keep the momentum going as long as we can , enjoy it we earned the right we are doing it the proper way we are not cheating and robbing people via admin ,we are honest and deserve our good run

trev! Your the man!

this is without doubt our best squad since we left the prem, we have had good individuals since then but never a squad as capable and strong in depth as this one, we have a chairman with money and a manager who seems to breath football.

if i cant get excited now i never will.