QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Bit of a bore draw to be honest. We look comfortable on the ball is the biggest positive. I liked how direct Joao was when he came on.

Hope Sougou will be OK, seems harsh to say it but he had a poor first half. Palmer needs to get closer to his man, he was a bit more aggressive in the 2nd half which was better.

Semedo had a better 2nd half as well but the first 45 mins were a shocker to be honest, he provided no support to that defence at all.

A good point given all of the changes we made, Friday is key to keeping this a positive run - we need to look for 3 pts there.

Wednesday like it or not have pinned their flag to the serious contenders flag pole. We may not have the best 11, that remains to be seen, but we have a squad of quality that can take the strain of long hard winter.

Having said that, any team needs a bit of the rub, Interetingly Carlos spent his 5 minute post match interview, as on Saturday, emphasising that he did not want to talk about the Referee. Who Incidentally, I an reliably informed lives just across the river in Battersea.

All in all a great result given the circumstances that we are slowly learning to live with. Don't think the day is too far off when we will be delivering performances that referees won't be able to impact.    

Wednesday like it or not have pinned their flag to the serious contenders flag pole. We may not have the best 11, that remains to be seen, but we have a squad of quality that can take the strain of long hard winter.

Having said that, any team needs a bit of the rub, Interetingly Carlos spent his 5 minute post match interview, as on Saturday, emphasising that he did not want to talk about the Referee. Who Incidentally, I an reliably informed lives just across the river in Battersea.

All in all a great result given the circumstances that we are slowly learning to live with. Don't think the day is too far off when we will be delivering performances that referees won't be able to impact.

I'm normally all for a positive post but I'm not sure tonight's performance is quite worthy of the above Nev. Happy we kept the run going though.