Enjoyable things from Today...

...just...the sense that the 'gelling' (as in ffs give it time!) that was argued about so much only a few short weeks ago, is starting to take place. I can't remember us having four players in midfield all being so comfortable on the ball, all wanting it (and no 'passengers') for a very long time. With so much talent (Forestieri) and promise (Joao) up front, even for a cynical old git like me it's hard not to be a little bit optimistic...

It's enjoyable that we're actually quite good and yet it isn't a one off or luck.

We're just, for the first time in a long time, actually quite decent.

This just made me smile and feel really warm inside.

It's been so long since we had this kind of positivity. Thing is we will get promoted sooner rather than later. 

Looking at the full squad list and realising just how much quality we have that wasn't on the pitch. Good depth that we haven't had for a while.

Seeing my lad happy at the end after getting a fair few signatures from players on the way out. Never done that before, he was buzzing. However it drove home the point to me that Im pretty poor when it comes to knowing what some of our players look like up close.