Enjoyable things from Today...

1) That there's more of the day left following the match

2) We can sit back and watch the other results having taken a decent point today

Always nice that.....

One of the better things for me was always being in the game...could have gone either way I admit, but watching Wednesday play football and Lee prodding and pushing for 90 minutes..FF looking like he could cause problems for 90 minutes...

Its the whole team ethic that looks more dynamic at the moment than it has done for a bit...Nuhiu/joao even...the arguments there cos they both add summatt...

A goalscorer away from a push in my opinion...

I wasn't surprised that the ref got K.O'd as he wasn't watching the match anyway, never seen so many laughable decisions for and against both teams. Reckon he thought it was a basketball match at one point as well.

I wasn't surprised that the ref got K.O'd as he wasn't watching the match anyway, never seen so many laughable decisions for and against both teams. Reckon he thought it was a basketball match at one point as well.

Spot on mate...one of their midfielders went through like bleedin' Meadowlark Lemon at one bit............