Arsenal Ticket Update

Why have they only been given 4.5k. The lep main stand holds 6.5k. I accept the nw corner wouldn't be sold for segregation reasons but to not offer the full stand for away support Is ridiculous

Health and safety issues. Not sure who,s making the final decision but when you consider it was sold out proper for the Wycombe promotion game can,t see whats changed much since then.

I'm near the front of the Kop today FO.

Do you reckon we'll finally meet for the first time, catching each other's eyes for the first time and instantly falling into inescapable, all encapsulating love?

I hope so...

:wub:

I thought I had a chance , but she doesn't like my hair apparently.

Health and safety issues. Not sure who,s making the final decision but when you consider it was sold out proper for the Wycombe promotion game can,t see whats changed much since then.

If anything it creates more of an issue inside, empty seats gives space for them to run about as evidenced with the Preston youngsters

Do you reckon we'll finally meet for the first time, catching each other's eyes for the first time and instantly falling into inescapable, all encapsulating love?

I hope so... 

Whereabouts near the front?

poo poo haircut. 

I hope so... 

Desperate

poo poo haircut. 

Playing hard to get

Just arrange to meet by the bogs at half time and have a 3 way