Arsenal Ticket Update

Well I got my personalised email saying please come early.....then something about cheap pies and pints. Told the wife that I will pass on meal before match.

Well I got my personalised email saying please come early.....then something about cheap pies and pints. Told the wife that I will pass on meal before match.

If you went to either of our away games v man city you'd realise they have the worst system ever. Over 2k wednesdayites missed 20 minutes of our first game v them. Awful club

I went to both of those games. 

Got in with no problem at all the first time. Quick pat down (even asked me to take my hat off, the cheeky cow), ticket in the reader, bobs your uncle.

Second time took slightly longer because of the work going on in the away end and the turnstile I needed to go to wasn't labelled clearly. Meaning I queued in one queue only to be told I needed to be in another.

Was there in plenty of time though, which meant there were no issues.

How has this thread got so long?!

people moaning about ticket prices

people moaning about part-timers

people moaning about not selling out

people moaning about selling out

people moaning about traffic chaos

people moaning about delayed kick off

Them pies repeating already!!!

Guest Gazzaswfc

Plus tickets in North and South are a higher price bringing in extra revenue.

your obsession with this thread is worrying #getalife Edited by Gazzaswfc