Arsenal Ticket Update

Wonder if anyone can help me?

Had to leave it late and my seats gone (usually sit in Kop U1, Row L near the aisle)

My normal seat is "restricted view" but the pillar runs in line with the post so not too bad. Tomorrow I've had to get seats (W1, Row H seat 16something) anyone know what the restriction will look like from that area?

Had to leave it late and my seats gone (usually sit in Kop U1, Row L near the aisle)

My normal seat is "restricted view" but the pillar runs in line with the post so not too bad. Tomorrow I've had to get seats (W1, Row H seat 16something) anyone know what the restriction will look like from that area?

I don't think it'll be too bad. You're quite high up so not like you're going to be slap bang behind a pillar.

But you will have a pillar directly in your view line. 

post-13076-0-99966900-1445890693.jpg

I think fans adapt to their matchday experience, as we have done. Some of us don't turn up until 10 minutes before kick off and on what has become a normal matchday for us, that's fine.

On bigger matchdays, the likes of which we haven't seen many of at Hillsborough for the last 16 years, you can't expect the people on the turnstiles to handle thousands of people doing that in the last 10/15 minutes and get them in on time.

Use your loaves. Thousands of people turn up 10/15 mins before kick off and it's our 'tinpot' facilites that are to blame if there's a late kick off?. It works both ways. They'll do the best job they can do, and a quick one at that, but if everyone turns up late then a problem will occur.

Of course, we could all stop being moaning minnies about something that hasn't happened yet and just turn up that little bit earlier for the event we've paid to go. UTO.

I work on the turnstiles and reckon if people have their tickets ready i can get around 20 a minute through so times that by say 60 turnstiles being open with no problems I.e adults trying to get in with kids tickets slowing things down that would be 12,000 people going through turnstiles in 10 minutes.

I don't think it'll be too bad. You're quite high up so not like you're going to be slap bang behind a pillar.

But you will have a pillar directly in your view line.

Yeah that's what I thought... Not too bad, but I know the have to mention it

Guest 1banana2banana

Man City this season, in the champions league no less, has thousands of people miss half an hour of kick off due to not being able to handle it.

That's why it wouldn't surprise me if we struggle. Our turnstile system isn't as modern as there's, and they have more room around the stadium for people to move around. We have people queuing on the roads to get onto the Kop sometimes...

If you went to either of our away games v man city you'd realise they have the worst system ever. Over 2k wednesdayites missed 20 minutes of our first game v them. Awful club