Arsenal Ticket Update

It's like people think we've never had a big gate before. If people are late and they are getting impatient in the queue then who's fault is that?

Some people are idiots. And some people on here are perpetuating their right to be idiots by saying we might need to delay.

Delays should only happen if there's something stopping a vast majority of people getting in on time - an accident, dangerous conditions like snow etc.

Makes you wonder how we went on in the 80's with crowds over 40K

get there earlier and you get discounted food and drink or stand out side queuing in the cold and pay £2 for a hot drink and £3 for a pie to warm up

So in answer to your question yes I think they would  

i dint ask for a generalisation i asked if anyone will be tempted in early by the offer .....will you ? .......not digging at the club its a good offer just interested if any on here are taking it up .

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

I got 3 tickets friday afternoon on the north t-block so with being so close to the arsenal fans i could flip them off and goad them and surely with the amount of coins being thrown at me i could my money back on the tickets lol lol

i dint ask for a generalisation i asked if anyone will be tempted in early by the offer .....will you ? .......not digging at the club its a good offer just interested if any on here are taking it up .

Yep we have in the past, with the new screens in the concourse actually being watchable I have no probs getting there early and watching the early game with a £1 pie

Problem is I'm in Uni till 5:30, then have to have something to eat, and make it up from J24 of the M1 to pick my family up from before heading to the ground.

So I don't have much chance to get there ages before kick off.

Haha "Have to stop for a meal just to ensure i dont waste away"

not that it ever affects me coz I'm never in ground early but that incentive they do of pies & hot drinks for a quid is very good, fair play to SWFC

I'm going to take advantage of this generous offer. I have the opportunity to arrive really early what time do the turnstiles open? Might have 1 type of pie for my dinner and a different one for me tea.

I got 3 tickets friday afternoon on the north t-block so with being so close to the arsenal fans i could flip them off and goad them and surely with the amount of coins being thrown at me i could my money back on the tickets lol lol

Not from London, but if you sneak a contactless payment system in you'll be loaded.