Arsenal Ticket Update

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Yep.

Be dangerous if there's still masses of people queuing outside & the ref blows the whistle to start the match....or worse still there are still people queuing when we inevitably take an early lead through a Jose Semedo 30 yard thunderbolt.

We're setting off at 4ish from Doncaster. Get to Sheffield nice and early, easy parking space, go for a few drinks, have something to eat etc.

Going to take twice as long to get home, traffic is bad after an averagely attended game....

I'm setting off from doncaster as well but can't get out of work till 5.30pm it's gonna be a close call

It's not unsafe to have people queuing outside, it won't be delayed because of numbers. If people can't get there on time then that's their lookout

It's not unsafe to have a few hundred queuing when kick off approaches.

But if that turns into thousands panicking to get to their seats cos they've heard the refs whistle, or we score early on....it can soon turn into a dangerous situation.

And with our stadium's history, safety officers won't take chances. They will delay the kick off accordingly if outside is still packed. 

But if that turns into thousands panicking to get to their seats cos they've heard the refs whistle, or we score early on....it can soon turn into a dangerous situation.

And with our stadium's history, safety officers won't take chances. They will delay the kick off accordingly if outside is still packed. 

I agree.

What's a few extra minutes..

People. TURN. UP. EARLY.

It's not the facilities that will delay the kick off. it's the people.

This, the ones that refuse to leave the pub until the last minute do my head in.

I can't see tomorrow's kick off being delayed for people turning up late

This, the ones that refuse to leave the pub until the last minute do my head in.

I can't see tomorrow's kick off being delayed for people turning up late

Love sneaking the last pint and a whisky chaser in at about 7.35. Then turn up five minutes late and have to make all the proper fans stand up and put their programs away and tut while I stagger to my seat breathing booze fumes and standing on toes. Anybody moans and I just slur "All Wednesday aren't we?"

It'll be unsafe for the part-timer that is normally sat in my seat at games like this!

it screams fans who think they can turn up 15 mins before kick off and get straight in. Aim to get to your seats half hour before kick off and there'll be no problem.

Fans leaving it late is hardly particular to Wednesday, but the overwhelming majority of clubs can handle it.

Disagree all you want, I think it reflects badly if we can't handle big gates.

It's like people think we've never had a big gate before. If people are late and they are getting impatient in the queue then who's fault is that?

Some people are idiots. And some people on here are perpetuating their right to be idiots by saying we might need to delay.

Delays should only happen if there's something stopping a vast majority of people getting in on time - an accident, dangerous conditions like snow etc.

Sheffield Wednesday host Arsenal in the Capital One Cup on Tuesday and tickets remaining for the fourth round clash are extremely limited.

The North and South Stands have now sold out, while limited numbers are available for sale on the Kop and Grandstand. 

This fixture is all-ticket, with no sales on the turnstiles and supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible to avoid unnecessary queuing on the night. 

As part of the club’s initiative to encourage supporters to the ground in good time, our catering partners Centerplate have special offers on food and drink ahead of kick-off at 7.45pm. 

As the game edges closer, supporters can buy hot drinks and pies, priced at just £1 each until 7.15pm. 

Sheffield Wednesday would like to thank all fans for their outstanding support throughout the season so far and look forward to welcoming a capacity crowd in S6 for this highly-anticipated tie. 

As ever, fans are reminded of the conduct and behaviour with regard to the setting off of smoke bombs and flares.  

See you at Hillsborough!