Arsenal Ticket Update

Hull won't top 20k - that away following is impressive though

Same as Arsenal game won't top 30k?

Why doesn't everybody just wait and see ffs

just had a look online only single seats left on south and north, still quite a lot still free on grandstand at either end, and loads of seats still on kop prob around 2000 . I think lower west might still be sold to arsenal but if we get it they would prob allow end block on south to be used . there cant be a ground anywhere in Europe what has the restrictions we have if it was 1990 I could understand but for 22years the west upper was allowed to sell nearly every seat now only allows 75% to be sold.if them lads can throw something at upper west from north stand they got 1 hell of a throwing arm.

Still amazes me that we cant or have to ask to sell tickets in the sections in the Nth Sth nr away end . All the other grounds have stewards separating supports, Its a joke now .

Other clubs seat home and away fans in the same stand separated only by a row of stewards ,yet we seat away fans in a  completely separate stand  but SYP still say we must leave sections of the north and south as sterile areas . You really couldnt make it up .