Arsenal Ticket Update

Quite a few of them work for the Club. That's pretty obvious. And the group bullying of Kivo is getting boring.

This thread is exactly the reason why this site is going down the crapper. Some of the club Agents on here should be moderated. It's like sitting with the pub bore, now.

Some of you genuine fans and site users, should be ashamed of yourselves, by being led on to join in with the abuse and ridiculing too. Show more class.

And, for clarity, I shan't be going to the Arsenal game - I refuse to pay more than any Arsenal fan, on principle. Nothing to do with whether I can afford it or not. Clearly, with a gate of over 30,000 that's a lot of Wednesday POTG fans that are prepared to be ripped off. So well done to the Club, on that one. But, I'll be giving it a miss, thanks.

£43:00 to watch Bristol City though. What was that all about?

Someone call the nurse please

I am Sat waiting for the hull game on sky whilst posting on owlstalk and fondling my North stand arsenal ticket.

Does this make me a modern day Green 'Un reader? lol

Im pretty sure there is only about 10 genuine posters on this site.

The rest are all Neil arguing with himself.

lol

If the club can't organise communication about ticket prices, I doubt they are clever enough to employ 'secret agents'.

Aren't Arsenal fans being charged the same as our season ticket holders because all their fans have season tickets for them and some FL ruling says we have to offer same deal?

Edited by rob1601

If the club can't organise communication about ticket prices, I doubt they are clever enough to employ 'secret agents'.

Aren't Arsenal fans being charged the same as our season ticket holders because all their fans have season tickets for them and some FL ruling says we have to offer same deal?

Yes but keep it quiet as that is not controversial enough!

Are Hull fans getting the same treatment today?

Are Hull fans getting the same treatment today?

It's a League Cup rule which states that the away fans have to be charged the same amount as the home fans. Therefore their season ticket holders have to be charged the same as our season ticket holders; their members have to be charged the same as our members; their walk-up fans have to be charged the same as our walk-up fans who are sitting in a comparable stand (in our case the Kop).

The fact that Arsenal have enough season ticket holders to sell out our away end many times over means that none of them will be charged the general admission price, but they would have been charged exactly the same as Wednesday fans had any tickets reached general sale, which seems fair to me.

I was approached but my moral compass was working so i rejected the offer of a free ticket for the under 21's and a box of Moon Cakes . 

If they up it though i will destroy you all .

I really wanna try one of these bloody Mooncakes. They better be selling them when we play Arsenal.