Arsenal Ticket Update

Kivo speaks

People don't agree

Appearance of kivo apologists throwing bullying accusations

Wellconfused.com

that's nowt, i got a warning post from fat malc or whatever his name is, for telling kivo to stick to analyzing warm up routines

Edited by scarboro-owl

No - according to the list quoted he predicted a crowd of 13K if tickets were £45 plus. As they are not, that prediction is not valid.

Not sure why people get so annoyed with someone making an honest, if perhaps conservative prediction. I myself got labelled 'ridiculous' for suggesting tomorrow may only be 18K. 

Daft really.

yes you are

It appears to me that Kivo predicted 28,000 for the Arsenal match didn't he?

A bit conservative but hardly worth ridicule.

In fact depending on which way you look at it he was incredibly accurate.

He said £27 cheapest - 31,000.

The cheapest tickets appear to be £25 therefore Kivo would have gone for more than 31,000. Bl00dy good guess.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

It's the fact that he was saying how poor a turn out we were going to get for the Arsenal game. And was linking our ''poor turn out'' to the prices when we still had two weeks of sale left.

He's desperate for something to moan about. Desperate for us to get low attendances to fuel his whinging, thus predicting a low attendance and moaning about it...even with two weeks of sale left.

That's why he cops for so much flack. He's a misery guts & seemingly desperate for us to fail so he can be proved right.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Just about what majority expected when prices were first announced.

We were expecting £20 to £25 with kids half price but when £30 £33 and £36 were announced for non members and season ticket holders it came as a bit of a shock to some.

Estimating 28,000 wouldn't still be far off it wasn't for kids paying £5.

Just about what majority expected when prices were first announced.

We were expecting £20 to £25 with kids half price but when £30 £33 and £36 were announced for non members and season ticket holders it came as a bit of a shock to some.

Estimating 28,000 wouldn't still be far off it wasn't for kids paying £5.

so you mean he was wrong then, as always

so what you mean, is everything i posted about his forecast of 13,000 being garbage is true

he demanded an apology, and called me a liar for quoting that list

I'm calling you a liar for claiming I advocated £10 tickets or we wouldn't get 30,000.

I said if we charged £20 we'd get 25,000 plus.

Nowhere did I mention £10 tickets or that we wouldn't get 30,000 if we charged nosed than £10

You made it up

he denied that post existed, as i said, a liar as well as a fool

It didn't exist

he has been proved to be way off the mark time and time again, he is obviously on the wind up as i said earlier

Edited by KivoOwl

It's the fact that he was saying how poor a turn out we were going to get for the Arsenal game. And was linking our ''poor turn out'' to the prices when we still had two wees of sale left.

He's desperate for something to moan about. Desperate for us to get low attendances to fuel his whinging, thus predicting a low attendance and moaning about it...even with two weeks of sale left.

That's why he cops for so much flack. He's a misery guts & seemingly desperate for us to fail so he can be proved right.

Kivo is one of Wednesday's biggest fans and would never want to see Wednesday fail.

He passionately feels that the ticket prices are too high and he is willing to speak out about it.

The fact that people like you feel that somebody would like to see something they care about fail just so they are proved right says more about you than it does Kivo.

In General people only speak so passionately and with such defiance about something they care about dearly. The last thing Kivo wants is for Wednesday to fail.

so what you mean, is everything i posted about his forecast of 13,000 being garbage is true

I'm calling you a liar for claiming I advocated £10 tickets or we wouldn't get 30,000.

I said if we charged £20 we'd get 25,000 plus.

Nowhere did I mention £10 tickets or that we wouldn't get 30,000 if we charged nosed than £10

You made it up

It didn't exist

he has been proved to be way off the mark time and time again, he is obviously on the wind up as i said earlier

someone can go find the post if they like, i really can't be bothered, you was denying the 13,000 bit as well till the post turned up

Kivo is one of Wednesday's biggest fans and would never want to see Wednesday fail.

He passionately feels that the ticket prices are too high and he is willing to speak out about it.

The fact that people like you feel that somebody would like to see something they care about fail just so they are proved right says more about you than it does Kivo.

In General people only speak so passionately and with such defiance about something they care about dearly. The last thing Kivo wants is for Wednesday to fail.

you are on the wind up right?

What you wrote was "for evidence of such, please see his arsenal attendance forecasts, where he confidently predicted, that if the club aimed the prices too high, we would draw a crowd of 13,000, and advocated £10 sit anywhere, if we wanted to get anywhere near 30,000". So the last part, which Kivo highlighted, was definitely wrong. We can't tell whether the 13,000 figure is garbage or not, as the cheapest seats are not 45 quid (personally, I agree that even at that price we'd have got a lot more than 13,000, but that wasn't your only point).

How on earth can you say Kivo is one of Wednesday's biggest fans? Not saying he's not either. But how on earth do you judge such a thing?

I fully understand Kivos passion for ticket prices, and have repeated many times that I respect him for that alone because he's got principles and is willing to stick by them. However I've also suggested he takes such a passion to the club, the FA or someone else high up and official.

I suggested to him and others that the last league game was the designated date in the football calendar, where fans across the country protested in various ways about the rise in ticket prices...'twentys plenty' etc. Nothing was seen at Hillsborough to suggest discontent & we have the highest ticket prices in the league...and people are supposedly fuming about this. My point being, that if they were that bothered...they'd take their discontent and passion to someone official. They'd do what they could about it.

I'm not saying that they don't also have the right to post their grievances on here. But it would go down a lot better if it didn't purely come across as whinging for whinging's sake. The prices are what they are. Thousands of fans across the country stood up to their clubs the other week. Hillsborough lay down and took it. Surprising considering how many are 'priced out' and how 'outrageous' our prices are.

Saying that ''we'll struggle to get 30k....which is poor'' does just come across as whinging for the sake of it. 

The post you keep referring to was if the prices were £45!!!!!!!

The post you want doesn't exist!!!

you ARE kivo aren't you, or why would you be so sure the post doesn't exist

Somebody who goes to loads of under 18 and development side matches is a far bigger fan than most of us.

don't talk stupid