Arsenal Ticket Update

Christ if you think £20 a game is to much you really are living in the dark ages. Get a grip

he's on the wind up, he's now just posting crap trying to cause arguments, it worked with me at first, till it dawned on me that no one could act so thick, and be genuine, his attempts to forcast crowds, and his grasp of POTG with and without membership proves that

don't bite

he's on the wind up, he's now just posting crap trying to cause arguments, it worked with me at first, till it dawned on me that no one could act so thick, and be genuine, his attempts to forcast crowds, and his grasp of POTG with and without membership proves that

don't bite

Agreed 100%

don't bite

it could be an act but the Kiveton bit makes me wary there a few oddballs there

don't bite

:laugh:

roger me

I've seen some ironic posts on here over years but that takes the biscuit.

Wow

If you think we can run a sustainable club on selling season tickets less than £460 I don't really think you will ever understand economics.

We were losing 5 million a year. That I'm afraid is not sustainable and would lead us back to one place.....the court steps.

I'm afraid your romantic idea of having 30,000 + gates with everyone paying less than £20 is just pure fantasy

We're losing more than £5m a year now.

Do you think it's fine that our ST's are £100 more than the league average?

Based on? Not arguing, interested

his awesome numeric predictions

for evidence of such, please see his arsenal attendance forecasts, where he confidently predicted, that if the club aimed the prices too high, we would draw a crowd of 13,000, and advocated £10 sit anywhere, if we wanted to get anywhere near 30,000

such insight

his awesome numeric predictions

for evidence of such, please see his arsenal attendance forecasts, where he confidently predicted, that if the club aimed the prices too high, we would draw a crowd of 13,000, and advocated £10 sit anywhere, if we wanted to get anywhere near 30,000

such insight

Talking out of your backside.

Again.

Prove I used those figures or apologise.

I don't give to hoots about the rest of the league.

I know we were losing 5m a year under Milan. That irrespective of what DC is now doing that needed addressing.

Can't you see that?

So do you think it was fair to say I needed to 'get a grip' for criticizing £460 ST's - taking into consideration that is over £100 more than the league average