Arsenal Ticket Update

Guest Ferkorf

No all this fans are priced out as I've said many times is complete balls as Arsenal proves.

As I've also said many times people choose what games they want to go to and for Arsenal it's a thumbs up, even for a game on TV

True!

I haven't been to one home game this season!

But made Ipswich Leeds Bolton and Newcastle away! Also rov'rum next week! Not bad to say I'm not a member or a season ticket holder this season!

Got a ticket for the Arsenal game on the North, taking the Nephew and his Dad (Arsenal fan).

Hopefully if the Nephew gets bitten by the bug I will make an effort to take him to Hillsborough again

No all this fans are priced out as I've said many times is complete balls as Arsenal proves.

As I've also said many times people choose what games they want to go to and for Arsenal it's a thumbs up, even for a game on TV

People aren't priced out of going to odd games - they're priced out of going on a regular basis.

If you can only go to the odd game - Arsenal is a good one to choose and I don't blame them one bit.

People aren't priced out of going to odd games - they're priced out of going on a regular basis.

If you can only go to the odd game - Arsenal is a good one to choose and I don't blame them one bit.

No.  The argument about the prices all along has been that people are being priced out of the odd game.  It's been that £39 minimum to watch Bristol C is unacceptable; and possibly that £33 for this is too much.  But the only people paying those prices are those who attend only the odd game (eg my wife, who is coming to this one). 

You whole point all along has been POTG prices.

When talking about POTD prices, yes.

Let's be honest if you go on a regular basis you should be a season ticket holder.

Which are also ridiculously expensive and have priced people out of going regularly.

This game has proved beyond all doubt that people are not priced out.

It has proven the complete opposite - people cannot afford to go regularly so they will pick and choose their games - this is a good one to pick. Long term the club will lose fans

Edited by KivoOwl

Haven't we just. The last time we played Arsenal we got 26,000. This was a great Arsenal side too. 15 years without good opposition puts us in this position though and why there'll be considerably more there a week on Tuesday. I was a young teenager then and there as a season ticket holder. I have had several s/t since but now I pick n choose. I was never going to miss this one. The thing is too we probably won't see an Arsenal side half as good as the last one and we drew. And Sibon scored a header.... a header... a blooming good one too.

5.00pm ko, live on Sky on a freezing bank holiday with no public transport. 

My season ticket increased by £40 which is a lot but it works out at £20.86 p game which I think is good value this season.

We all know that fans are being 'encouraged' to get season tickets next season and I would think that we will have record sales next Summer.

My season ticket increased by £40 which is a lot but it works out at £20.86 p game which I think is good value this season.

We all know that fans are being 'encouraged' to get season tickets next season and I would think that we will have record sales next Summer.

I think £20 a game, for a minimum 23 games, is an awful lot of money and simply can't be justified by a lot of people.

So they will pick and choose their games - and then too they're finding expensive prices.

£30 to see us play Arsenal is just about palatable and many will see this as their one game of the season.

I think £20 a game, for a minimum 23 games, is an awful lot of money and simply can't be justified by a lot of people.

So they will pick and choose their games - and then too they're finding expensive prices.

£30 to see us play Arsenal is just about palatable and many will see this as their one game of the season.

post-14365-0-28619500-1445020178.jpg

It seems that there is a set amount per game that people are trying to agree on which is affordable. £20 to some is a lot of money. To others it's peanuts. It depends on each persons/family's circumstances. If everyone accepts this then the bickering can stop. Every thread lately is wednesday trying to get at each other.

£20 an absolute steal

Christ if you think £20 a game is to much you really are living in the dark ages. Get a grip

Get a grip for complaining that our season tickets are 20% more expensive than the league average?

Living in the dark ages yet we charge the sixth most expensive season tickets in the division?