Arsenal Ticket Update

Getting sick of reading comments like this. So foooking what if some people only pick and choose which games they go to? Does it change your life? Who are you to tell these people when and where they should go to games? They earn their own money, they can spend it how they bloody well like.

15 home games a season minimum or you're not a fan.

So looking good for 32 / 33 k then perhaps a few more. I for one hope those extra 10k that dont normally bother enjoy it. Lets hope Carlos's boys put on a good show to bring them back again. Which I'm sure they will if the team carries on winning, regardless of ticket prices, poor catering, crap banners on the cop etc etc

15 home games a season minimum or you're not a fan.

Bloody part timer

Getting sick of reading comments like this. So foooking what if some people only pick and choose which games they go to? Does it change your life? Who are you to tell these people when and where they should go to games? They earn their own money, they can spend it how they bloody well like.

Probably the same people who, in the same breath, would suggest we would average over 30k when if we got to the Premier League.

Not quite sure how that follows. I am all for people picking and choosing games, makes perfect sense to do so.

I also think we would average over 30k should we make it back to the premier league.

I meant the people complaining about the part times, obviously they mustn't want them to go otherwise why complain?

I cant get to as many games as i would like to for various reasons

i will be at the Arsenal game though

However, out of respect for those that have been to every game since they were born and those who will be there on a cold Tuesday night to see us against Brighton despite it being played in November, i will agree not to cheer if we score. Its only fair that i don't enjoy it as much as you full time warriors!

I cant get to as many games as i would like to for various reasons

i will be at the Arsenal game though

However, out of respect for those that have been to every game since they were born and those who will be there on a cold Tuesday night to see us against Brighton despite it being played in November, i will agree not to cheer if we score. Its only fair that i don't enjoy it as much as you full time warriors!

That is very Christian of you Jesus. 

Yeah, but Yoonited will still claim that they would have got more - even though their capacity is less than 33k! Bladesmancalculator! :wacko:

Ha ha at work other day a blunt claimed they got over 34,000 against Spurs in semi final last season, told him impossible as ground holds around 32,000. 

Via Twitter Arsenal sales update coming up at around 5pm.

Whooooo  lol

Edited by bradowl

Ignoring all West end of stadium there's around 31 - 32,000 available for home fans so we alone have sold around 27,000, add 4,600 guaranteed Arsenal and we've past 30,000.

Good guess.  :biggrin:

That's what I'd have thought but think the Ticket Office account would have tweeted if we'd passed that

They have now, next 2 tweets (possibly tomorrow) will be... More seats  now available for T block in North Stand and AA block in South followed a few days later by SOLD OUT!  :cool: