Arsenal Ticket Update

See I must be around same age as you. I can barely remember the early nineties so missed out on our great side but saw some decent stuff after. I'm so optimistic about us now though. I don't see it as "if" we get promoted anymore it's "when" we get promoted. Might not be this season, hell might not be next but in the next few years this team will get stronger and stronger and we will be back to playing the top sides week in week out. Bring it on I say!

Judging by your username, yeh you will be

Remaining seats v Arsenal, 141 in North, 136 in South, 322 in Grandstand, approx 2,000 on Kop. Blocks T in North 900 and AA in South 400 still not on sale yet.

So about 3,900 home seats still empty.

That means at least 25,000 sold + 4,500 away fans = closing in on 30,000.

Ignoring all West end of stadium there's around 31 - 32,000 available for home fans so we alone have sold around 27,000, add 4,600 guaranteed Arsenal and we've past 30,000.

Ignoring all West end of stadium there's around 31 - 32,000 available for home fans so we alone have sold around 27,000, add 4,600 guaranteed Arsenal and we've past 30,000.

That's what I'd have thought but think the Ticket Office account would have tweeted if we'd passed that

What are the powers that be likely to do then? Wait to see if more sell on the kop or finally open block T on North?

I wonder how many of these "fans" will also be there on a cold ,wet January tuesday night against a Bolton or Brighton ? 

I trust you go to every single Wednesday match?

Otherwise, I'd hate somebody to be able to say to you, "I wonder how many of these fans that go to Hillsborough will be at the Tuesday night match away at Mk Dons".

It's all relative.  Many people will make the special effort to be at the Arsenal game that don't go to every game for all sorts of reasons which could include:- Work, family, health, money, other interests, travel, distance or that they just don't care as much about Wednesday as you.  But who is anybody to make judgments on this?

I wonder if regular cinema attendees will be sat there when the new Star Wars comes out in December saying "Yeah but how many of these will be at the cheap Saturday morning re-run of Shrek on a hot Summers day in June?"

We then have the people moaning about the people that they think will moan in a week when they can't get a ticket.  Unbelievable!

Hang on!  Does this make me a person moaning about the people moaning about the people they think will moan in a week?!?!

I better stop there.

I trust you go to every single Wednesday match?

Otherwise, I'd hate somebody to be able to say to you, "I wonder how many of these fans that go to Hillsborough will be at the Tuesday night match away at Mk Dons".

It's all relative.  Many people will make the special effort to be at the Arsenal game that don't go to every game for all sorts of reasons which could include:- Work, family, health, money, other interests, travel, distance or that they just don't care as much about Wednesday as you.  But who is anybody to make judgments on this?

I wonder if regular cinema attendees will be sat there when the new Star Wars comes out in December saying "Yeah but how many of these will be at the cheap Saturday morning re-run of Shrek on a hot Summers day in June?"

We then have the people moaning about the people that they think will moan in a week when they can't get a ticket.  Unbelievable!

Hang on!  Does this make me a person moaning about the people moaning about the people they think will moan in a week?!?!

I better stop there.

WAMAW

Looks like over 32k in total so far then if Arsenal sell their final 1,400 allocation.

Aprrox 2,600 unsold in home areas and 1,300 not available as yet.

If these sell out and no more are made available then home and away fans in different stands will need approx 4,800 seats left unavailable to keep them apart even more! Don’t get me started on SYP and the ridiculous and discriminatory segregation rules. When you look at how  other grounds operate surely we could challenge this?

On the plus side we are looking at a 33/34k crowd with what should be a great atmosphere in front of the SKY cameras.

Looks like over 32k in total so far then if Arsenal sell their final 1,400 allocation.

Aprrox 2,600 unsold in home areas and 1,300 not available as yet.

If these sell out and no more are made available then home and away fans in different stands will need approx 4,800 seats left unavailable to keep them apart even more! Don’t get me started on SYP and the ridiculous and discriminatory segregation rules. When you look at how  other grounds operate surely we could challenge this?

On the plus side we are looking at a 33/34k crowd with what should be a great atmosphere in front of the SKY cameras.

Yeah, but Yoonited will still claim that they would have got more - even though their capacity is less than 33k! Bladesmancalculator! :wacko:

I wonder how many of these "fans" will also be there on a cold ,wet January tuesday night against a Bolton or Brighton ? 

Getting sick of reading comments like this. So foooking what if some people only pick and choose which games they go to? Does it change your life? Who are you to tell these people when and where they should go to games? They earn their own money, they can spend it how they bloody well like.