Arsenal Ticket Update

I think the point we are all dismissing is why aren't we charging the cockney show off's a bit more.

An opportunity missed to rinse a bit extra out of them as they still would have delivered the numbers.

They are causing a bit of trouble with their pricing at the minute to sit in that modern dump of a ground, we should be making them pay double for the Old Lady Experience.

UTO.

I think the point we are all dismissing is why aren't we charging the cockney show off's a bit more.

An opportunity missed to rinse a bit extra out of them as they still would have delivered the numbers.

They are causing a bit of trouble with their pricing at the minute to sit in that modern dump of a ground, we should be making them pay double for the Old Lady Experience.

UTO.

I think it has to match the price of the stand with the equivalent view (Kop).

One minute people are proclaiming we are massive and have fans from all over the world the next the same fans are ridiculing those fans for not attending a game against Brentford on a rainy Tuesday night .

Weirdshit.

Edited by hugeowl

Thing is your right we have sunk low. 15 years since top flight football and almost went out of business. It's been a poo poo 15 years apart from our promotion years. DC is bringing the good times back and hopefully games like this will become the norm again. Dont forget that a substantial portion of our fanbase have never seen us in the top flight. 

Haven't we just. The last time we played Arsenal we got 26,000. This was a great Arsenal side too. 15 years without good opposition puts us in this position though and why there'll be considerably more there a week on Tuesday. I was a young teenager then and there as a season ticket holder. I have had several s/t since but now I pick n choose. I was never going to miss this one. The thing is too we probably won't see an Arsenal side half as good as the last one and we drew. And Sibon scored a header.... a header... a blooming good one too.

Edited by RockieOwl

Haven't we just. The last time we played Arsenal we got 26,000. This was a great Arsenal side too. 15 years without good opposition puts us in this position though and why there'll be considerably more there a week on Tuesday. I was a young teenager then and there as a season ticket holder. I have had several s/t since but now I pick n choose. I was never going to miss this one. The thing is too we probably won't see an Arsenal side half as good as the last one and we drew. And Sibon scored a header.... a header... a blooming good one too.

See I must be around same age as you. I can barely remember the early nineties so missed out on our great side but saw some decent stuff after. I'm so optimistic about us now though. I don't see it as "if" we get promoted anymore it's "when" we get promoted. Might not be this season, hell might not be next but in the next few years this team will get stronger and stronger and we will be back to playing the top sides week in week out. Bring it on I say!

T1 is too but is still showing as available for some bizarre reason 

Showing as sold out on mine, has been for a few days now.

It's quietened down over the last day or so but I reckon they'll be a bit of a surge this afternoon / evening as people who get paid on the weekly (like me :biggrin: ) buy tickets.

Will also be a surge if we pick up points in the next 3 games. Particularly those SKY games.

No doubt, if we do pick up points in the next 3 games & there is a surge, that people without tickets will take to here and social media & moan that there are mostly only single seats & restricted view seats left.

The sad truth haha. Ticket office on twitter says end blocks on Nth/Sth will be open subject to demand. 

Surprising how many 'fans' want tickets to watch Arsenal when we've been attracting 20,000.

Seriously is it that surprising??? Biggest team we've had a Hillsborough since relegation from the Premier. A young fan base that has only experienced complete dross. Is it flip surprising it was to be expected!

No doubt, if we do pick up points in the next 3 games & there is a surge, that people self proclaimed "loyal fans" without tickets that haven't actually been since the Wycombe game because of genuine reasons blah blah blah, and didn't buy a ticket earlier because of genuine reasons blah blah blah, and they were definitely always planning to attend and aren't just jumping on the bandwagon now it's proving popular and a possible sell-out  will take to here and social media & moan that there are mostly only single seats & restricted view seats left.

It's quietened down over the last day or so but I reckon they'll be a bit of a surge this afternoon / evening as people who get paid on the weekly (like me :biggrin: ) buy tickets.

Plus the games not until end of month so people like me that get paid later in month will pick up tickets too. Will be good to see the ground close to capacity.