Kop Owl Gone

used to have a nice looking cricket pavilion but they turned it into a car park to protest in!

not to be out done by Wednesday Adkins has had a new sign fitted based on his tweet about the Blavdescoaster,

it also shows the real reason he look the job at that dump hes convinced himself that hes now the new host of bullseye!

he losing his mind he demands the players call him Jim Bowen, he demonstrates defensive strategies with bendy bullys , thinks Jim Phipps is Tony Green and keeps trying to give John Brayford a speedboat!

Actually it makes sense as Uniteds club motto could be "lets have a look at what you cudda won!"

lol

post-22162-0-79586400-1444760439.png

There could be something in the painting (I hope!) speculation. About a month ago there was a couple of guys that looked to be measuring up the side of the kop. This was about 8:45, I only spotted them as I was sat in the traffic. I didn't think much of it until seeing this today.

Think you are right, Zebra Claims

some one told me who has something to do with the equipment involved in putting it all up . 

The vagueness of this made me laugh way more than it had any right to.

Just needed an "or summat" at the end.

Just had a bevy with my pal who is actually one of Dem Blades and has confirmed that it is for Zebra , don't know the extent but defo them . 

Reading various comments from some grunters and I can see why they mock our Kop...................................what a beaut!!! lol lol lol

also how small is that bloke? if he's not careful he'll get carried away by kez!

They laugh at our ground when one corner near the hotel and just the john street stand look alright, the rest of it is ugly concrete and pink tin

Guest minsk owl

What a dump that is  (above) 

not been that way for a few years, but it always used to amaze me, as to why there is never any traffic on that part of Shoreham St.  .......................  any fvckin' wonder