Red Alert on the North

Only reason most of them aren't officially sold out is the way we sell tickets which allows for single seats all over the place.

For example, if you are buying a ticket for the cinema, if there are 3 free seats it won't let you buy the middle one, as that would leave 2 singles either side. You would have to purchase either of the others, which would leave 2 together. This example is trivial, but the formula is used regardless of how many tickets are being bought to prevent single seats wherever possible.

I can see why we don't change our system, since it's only once every couple of seasons that it matters.

If/when we reach the big time, it should be something that gets looked at to prevent "wasted" seats (not many people go on their own).

Only reason most of them aren't officially sold out is the way we sell tickets which allows for single seats all over the place.

For example, if you are buying a ticket for the cinema, if there are 3 free seats it won't let you buy the middle one, as that would leave 2 singles either side. You would have to purchase either of the others, which would leave 2 together. This example is trivial, but the formula is used regardless of how many tickets are being bought to prevent single seats wherever possible.

I can see why we don't change our system, since it's only once every couple of seasons that it matters.

If/when we reach the big time, it should be something that gets looked at to prevent "wasted" seats (not many people go on their own).

This. Though the 'don't leave a single seat' can be flawed.

Wanted to buy tickets for a comedy gig last year & there were 3 front row tickets, but I only wanted two. Wouldn't let be buy them as it would leave a single seat!!!

This. Though the 'don't leave a single seat' can be flawed.

Wanted to buy tickets for a comedy gig last year & there were 3 front row tickets, but I only wanted two. Wouldn't let be buy them as it would leave a single seat!!!

It definitely shouldn't work like that example!

Likewise for my brother mate then a kid from work asked if I'd sort him 3 so we called the 08 number I spoke to em briefly and he paid. I got the receipt via email as it was against my ST and all 3 on the south were £25

Likewise for my brother mate then a kid from work asked if I'd sort him 3 so we called the 08 number I spoke to em briefly and he paid. I got the receipt via email as it was against my ST and all 3 on the south were £25

If that's happened right across the ground, it'll have cost the club thousands!