Sign in to follow this  
CharlieOwl

Have they already stopped selling tickets on the website? I've been trying that and the phones since 9, no answer on the phones and the button on the website wouldn't let me click it at all and then was removed almost immediately. is it worth carrying on or is there no hope here?

I've been having the exact same problem for the past hour, I can't really imagine they're all gone when considering our history of not often selling out. I suppose it's a big team and our team's looking the best it has in a long time, but I'm still staying positive that it's just us having a poo website...

Ticket office twitter account saying they are very busy, but to keep trying.

If online they've suggested logging out & back in 

Ring the number, mate of mine just sorted his inside 5 minutes

• Agree 1

I got mine earlier online. Took an hour of painstaking frustration. Just hope that we can fill the ground now!

The huge queue took me by surprise. It does go down slowly though and I was able to buy tickets eventually.

Just waiting on the usual suspects now to use this as an excuse for not going. Can't use the style of football, commitment of the team, hatred of the manager or ticket prices as an excuse so will say; why should I pay out if they can't sort a website out!

• Disagree 2

Just waiting on the usual suspects now to use this as an excuse for not going. Can't use the style of football, commitment of the team, hatred of the manager or ticket prices as an excuse so will say; why should I pay out if they can't sort a website out!

looking at your post on the other thread ,you dont seem to have a very high opinion of some of our fans .......

The queque drops from 250+ rapidly then log in & bingo bit slow but my desktop is not the fastest

Its only 8am and there's already hundreds trying to get online.

Got my tickets last night around midnight straight on no problem it appears its all down to timing looks like being a decent turn out. Close to 30,000 hopefully

So people complain when people don't go and then the part timers get moaned at when they do turn up, wish people would make their mind up

Anyone have an indication of how many sold? We normally have a regular update thread for games like this

Anyone have an indication of how many sold? We normally have a regular update thread for games like this

We'd sold 21,000 in home areas plus 3,100 Arsenal up to yesterday evening.

Probably sold at least another 3,000 since.

As of 8:30 his morning there were 659 left in the North and 702 left in the South. Only had 20 minutes so couldn't count the ones on the Kop or Grandstand  :biggrin:

Probably lower than this now.

I'd imagine there is more sections to be opened up on the South still?