ANOTHER ticket price thread

Have nothing but praise for the Club for the way they have learned from the Bristol City pricing mistake.

A non-member can get a ticket for Forest and Brighton for £50 in total - can't complain at £25 a pop.

The Arsenal ticket prices surprised me too (made an error with charging non-members more, but hey ho we've had that discussion), full expected that to be £40.

Well done Sheffield Wednesday. Learnt a lesson from the reaction of fans and bad publicity early on in the season and reacted brilliantly.

Ash 76 , Absolute rounduns you say? well how do you account for the difference between the Bristol game and the one against top of the table Brighton?

I for one will be going to at least one of those games and so will many others.

Cant help feeling that these prices have peed you off somewhat!

Not at all, well pleased with them. Am I confident they'll make a massive difference to put attendance? Not in the slightest, the forest game will but that will be more because of their following than anything.

As for the price difference between these and Bristol, it actually emphasises my point that so many categories is good for flexibility and this is further proof of that.

Why was the BC game so high? Simple, First game of season when demand is higher irrespective of the opposition

Not at all, well pleased with them. Am I confident they'll make a massive difference to put attendance? Not in the slightest, the forest game will but that will be more because of their following than anything.

As for the price difference between these and Bristol, it actually emphasises my point that so many categories is good for flexibility and this is further proof of that.

Why was the BC game so high? Simple, First game of season when demand is higher irrespective of the opposition

High demand? Wasn't the stadium one third empty?

EDIT: actually, 23k in a 39k stadium is probably more than one third empty!

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

Not going cos' the committee won't work

Not going cos' the coach doesn't know what he's doing

Not going cos' the tickets are too high

Not going cos' Nuhiu is not good enough

I'm running out of excuses... I might have to go at some point... damn you owlstalk

Or 2/3's full....

Irrelevant how many turn up as long as the ones turning up ain't getting shafted.

No, its not.

Biggest attendance of season, most expensive game to date and most revenue generated.

Point proven

Edited by Ash76

Not going cos' the committee won't work

Not going cos' the coach doesn't know what he's doing

Not going cos' the tickets are too high

Not going cos' Nuhiu is not good enough

I'm running out of excuses... I might have to go at some point... damn you owlstalk

Exactly

lol

That's why we should support a change, it's £17 to watch dortmund with players such as reus and hummels in fact all german clubs have adopted that price range and the atmosphere and attendences are unreal, once england lag behind in innovative ideas's. Why should taking your son to watch 90 mins of football take 1/3 of your weekly wage? The clubs could easily afford to go down the germany route but instead tend to price out the average fan through pure greed

Do you stitch T Shirts in some Indian sweat shop?

OMG, did really just post that

I'm glad you're not in charge of the clubs finances

If the ticket price decrease has no effect on the attendances and 20k turn up regardless. They should be charged similar prices to what our rivals are charging their fans.