ANOTHER ticket price thread

The outrage shown by many made swfc rethinks it's ticket pricing. well done to them that who didn't accept a shafting just because it's Sheffield Wednesday.

Or maybe the club just wanted to do some real time market research.

Either way - I look forward to our 25-28,000 gates for these games

Think this shows that the club now know that got it wrong over ticket prices at start of season. If people just accepted the prices without making a fuss that it would probably have been £39 on average for the kop.

The slight problem I think the club now has is that it will have to work 3 times as hard to win back the few thousand of fans who they have lost by the ridiculous prices for the Bristol City game. Hopefully the team continuing the winning run will help.

Edited by matthefish2002

Think this shows that the club now know that got it wrong over ticket prices at start of season. If people just accepted the prices without making a fuss that it would probably have been £39 on average for the kop.

They will be driven by revenue and profit, and make decisions accordingly

Not by some two bob outrage on here

@swfcTICKETS: Nottingham Forest & Brighton home tickets now on sale.

Forest = Category E (Members from £25)

Brighton = Category G (£20 all adults)

#swfc

This £52 a game malarkey really is getting too much....

Now we're getting somewhere! 

Think this shows that the club now know that got it wrong over ticket prices at start of season. If people just accepted the prices without making a fuss that it would probably have been £39 on average for the kop.

The slight problem I think the club now has is that it will have to work 3 times as hard to win back the few thousand of fans who they have lost by the ridiculous prices for the Bristol City game. Hopefully the team continuing the winning run will help.

Absolute b0llox, what would the point have been in the lower categories then?

Time to see how many of the floating fans are actually that bothered, not many I'd suggest