Football Manager 2016

Wow season 20/21 my best singing ever while at a good age not including newgens

Capture.jpg

Can you relod your tactic mate?

For some reason, on a new FM 16 game i'm starting it's saying "the file could not be imported"

No idea what to do

Matias was unbelievable at Championship level for me and somehow even better in the prem, Joao scored 27 in the Champ and has 12 in 15 games in the Prem, great in the air and with feet so is perfect for advanced forward. I loaned out Bus to Donny yet somehow he scored 4 in one game against England in the Euros against England, but doesn't have that great stats.

Strong finish after my jan spending spree saw me finish in 10th in first season in Prem (2nd season overall).

Great platform with plenty of young players to build around. Yet again though, my best player was Alex Lopez.

dokuup.jpg

Got a nice doubling of the wage budget to £950k p/w and a £65, transfer budget.

Strong finish after my jan spending spree saw me finish in 10th in first season in Prem (2nd season overall).

Great platform with plenty of young players to build around. Yet again though, my best player was Alex Lopez.

dokuup.jpg

Got a nice doubling of the wage budget to £950k p/w and a £65, transfer budget.

Dont spend all that £65 on one player lol

I had a odd regen.

His name is Lewis Price.his picture is of our Lewis Price! I released Price when his contract ran out and got a report for Lewis Price from one of the coaches, and saw the pic and I was so confused for ages!

Dont spend all that £65 on one player lol

Might just make it stretch to buying Kim Olsen!

:laugh:

I had a odd regen.

His name is Lewis Price.his picture is of our Lewis Price! I released Price when his contract ran out and got a report for Lewis Price from one of the coaches, and saw the pic and I was so confused for ages!

Same here.