The Owls vs Preston North End. Official Matchday Thread.

Too stuff again Pauli. Hope all the morning glory gang are fit and well today! Thnk we'll give these a damned good thrashing today!! I reckon 5-1, or something equally absurd.

Nuhiu (2) Matias (2) Lee the scorers, with t'old Stevie bagging a late consolation for them.

UTO!

I'm looking forward to this one today. We've been in good form recently and had started to see some promising performances prior to the wins, too. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off against Fulham, rather than that second half performance against Brentford. I'll take another last minute João winner, but I'd rather we were 3 goals clear by that point.

I really hope Forestieri is fit, as he offers our best chance of unlocking the opposition's defence. Having said that, Wallace`s crosses will trouble any team, so at least we're no longer putting all our eggs in one basket.

I'll go for a stress-free 3-0 victory.

Looking forward to this one, setting off in a minute to drive up for the game.

Good chance to keep the run going against a team still finding their feet in the championship.

Cue a 0-0 or defeat then....That was old Wednesday....new wednesday to bag a 3-1 win, obviously one of our ex players will score as is tradition.

Excellent post as always. The in laws are setting off to mine soon before we go out for some breakfast and then make our way to Sheffield. Excited but nervous, pride is at stake!! These are the games in the past when the fan base have been feeling confident usually bite us on the bum, let's pray that doesn't happen today.

Edited by WalthamOwl

Great as usual Pauli

For some reason the visit of Preston always reminds me of Bobby Chsrltons ill fated foray into management. At the time we were bad but they were absolutely rank and all you could see in the dugout area was his massive cranium drooped as we massacred em 1:0. Despite him being a World Cup winner and lucrative life mascot of Manure, I've always felt sorry for him ever since.

1:0 again today will do me. Nestled just below play offs at the ten match mark will be just fine. Nuhiu 89' (pen)

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet