Ticket for Preston game

Guest greyhound123

Guest Deleted member

I think these guys are saying they will buy a ticket from the season ticket holder, presumably at a lower price than buying one from the ticket office

Don't see a problem with that tbh, given the season ticket holder has bought the seat for the game

Mine will only go to family members close friends or schemes like smile if nobody I know wants it.

I don't think it's right to encourage this sort of thing personally especially considering the initiatives put in place by the club to help those that genuinely can't afford it

I think these guys are saying they will buy a ticket from the season ticket holder, presumably at a lower price than buying one from the ticket office

Don't see a problem with that tbh, given the season ticket holder has bought the seat for the game

the only problem would be having to go to the ticket office and get an actual ticket no one is going to hand over there card just who as time to do this

Guest Deleted member

the only problem would be having to go to the ticket office and get an actual ticket no one is going to hand over there card just who as time to do this

I do it regularly. If I'm in hospitality with friends and clients I regularly hand over my season ticket to someone else.. So does my window cleaner.

Don't see a problem with it.

If I'd bought a ticket to the theatre, and wasn't going to use it, is it wrong for me to let someone else use it?