December is "Stevie May" month - according to the official SWFC Calendar

Looking through my official SWFC calendar (sad, I know), I see that Stevie May is the image for December.  Should I Tipex out the blue stripes on his kit a give the calendar to a Preston fan? 

Are you 12 Shandy? lol

I used to get the calendar every year for christmas until I was about 14 when I decided I was "too old" to have a Wednesday calendar in my bedroom and needed to have ones with scantily clad women sprawled all over cars instead

Edited by TK-Owl

No its just to remind you how much of an anti climax Christmas is, all the build up and talk of it's great but when you finally get there it's just rubbish and what you got is nothing like what you were hoping for.

Edited by stumps

Are you 12 Shady? lol

I used to get the calendar every year for christmast until I was about 14 when I decided I was "too old" to have a Wednesday calendar in my bedroom and needed to have ones with scantily clad women sprawled all over cars 

My dear old octogenarian dad buys me an official SWFC calendar every year.  The calendar comes to work with me and lives on my office wall.  My dad is my hero and, in my biased opinion, the greatest fella ever to set foot on this earth, how can I tell my lovely old dad that I don't want one a calendar - he gains great pleasure buying it for me plus, in his head, I'm sure that my dad still sees me as that 12 year old lad that he used to take to Hillsborough to watch the Owls. 

Do you not have a heart TK-Owl? 

lol

My dear old octogenarian dad buys me an official SWFC calendar every year.  The calendar comes to work with me and lives on my office wall.  My dad is my hero and, in my biased opinion, the greatest fella ever to set foot on this earth, how can I tell my lovely old dad that I don't want one a calendar - he gains great pleasure buying it for me plus, in his head, I'm sure that my dad still sees me as that 12 year old lad that he used to take to Hillsborough to watch the Owls. 

Do you not have a heart TK-Owl? 

lol

I shed a tear at that.  *sniff*

Are you 12 Shandy? lol

I used to get the calendar every year for christmas until I was about 14 when I decided I was "too old" to have a Wednesday calendar in my bedroom and needed to have ones with scantily clad women sprawled all over cars instead

Every Christmas my aunty sends me a 16 month calendar from the national trust. Woodland scenes from the UK was this years offering-welcome addition to any blue recycling bin