Ex-Watford lads knocks?

Guessing FF's out with that hamstring injury. Only a strain isn't it, shouldn't be out long I hope?

And what happened with Pudil, didn't hear how he went down then suddenly trainwreck Helan was on. Really hope he's fit next game otherwise we would probably be looking at Palmer to fill in.

Great having a big squad isn't it?

Lost two first team left backs in one match...no big deal, just bring Wiggins back in.

Also further validates Carlos' comments regarding squad rotation.  Wiggins played a vital role in the Newcastle game, and that experience will give him confidence to step back in for the Preston game (if Pudil is indeed going to be out).

Our squad will be looking rosy in Jan/Feb where many others around us will be struggling for numbers.

Edited by Wath-owl

Pudil was a thigh/hamstring issue? Went off after about 25 to have it wrapped but it didn't help :(

Pudil has tweeted that he hopes its not too serious and hopes he is available for next games. Doubt he will be risked if he isn't 100% though.

he wasn't a disaster at St James Park believe me

No, I guess not. But isn't he just a liability? You'll never Know when he'll do something noone but he understands the reason behind. And it'll cost us again.

Edited by Shezza