Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

i thought i was being cheeky putting  a table up but it's just taken me 30 mins to realise that we will be 9th whatever happens sat  :biggrin:

Still nice just looking at us sat comfortably in ninth.  That's quite a rare sight. 

Looking up rather than down. 

Secure in 9th till the next lot of games.

Tomorrow will be more enjoyable. 

Boro bang out of form. Cardiff no world beaters. Brighton and Reading the surprise packages but can they keep the momentum up?

I'm confident we can break into that 6 at some point. The difficulty will be staying there.

I have just had instructions from t'chairman of tablegazers  that  due to predictions of escalating viewers the membership terms may have to be amended  in keeping with the early bird scheme we suggest people get in quick to avoid disappointment 

*I refer provisional members to the terms outlined previously  all pics to be sent to Owlsman and Trev for review

A compilation will be available as a calendar at xmas as we hit the top 6   the extra sleasy muck stuff will be sold via the net 

TableGazing is back in vogue.

Get your memberships in quickly guys, the more members we have, the more seats on the fans group we'll get, and I want to send Tim as our rep alongside Trev and Steveger. Trying to save the club is one thing, providing suggestions for making it mega, is another.

TableGazers is the new Supporters Group with an emphasis on fun and real evidence of progression, and not much more else.