Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

Just a quick ? to Theowlsman.

Did we have to make use of his or the Junior dumpsters services today ?

Nev, I snook off for a lucky dump ater half time. I wasn't going to bother, cos I thought It was no longer needed, but we somehow conspired to make a game of it at 1-1. Consequently, i felt a mid-2nd half dump was in order (and was also under pressure to deliver by the matchday thread boys).

Needless to say the end result was a last minute victory for us.

I should get a CBE for my services. Champion Bog Executive.

I must admit.. I'm a secret tablegazer and have been for a while, but f**k it, I'm out of the closet..

We've won again.. I don't care wot people think. I am a TG and proud!

step forward into the light then mate

*I refer you to the afor stated membership conditions 

Nev, I snook off for a lucky dump ater half time. I wasn't going to bother, cos I thought It was no longer needed, but we somehow conspired to make a game of it at 1-1. Consequently, i felt a mid-2nd half dump was in order (and was also under pressure to deliver by the matchday thread boys).

Needless to say the end result was a last minute victory for us.

I should get a CBE for my services. Champion Bog Executive.

Crapper By Encouragement

Not looking brilliant for the promoted teams as yet.

Still we are only 3 off the play offs, hope we get closer, we were tantalisingly close at times last season.

Hot news "there are 9 teams who have scored less than us"

Good Lord man.... Scored FEWER than us. I'd have expected more from Dukeries

Welcome to all TGs newbies. Don't forget to send dodgy pics of your wives/girlfriends/civil partners to myself, Steelowl, Trev, and Steveger (aka "The Committee"), as part of your membership applications.

Unfortunately, none were received from Tas, who created the new Tablegazers thread (because he couldn't be arsed to look for the original), so his membership is temporarily on hold.

Apparently, he doesn't agree to demeaning women (and presumably, if you're gay, would also object to your pics of your partner sporting handlebar moustache and leather cap / gimp-gear, also being shared with us / Google drive / Facebook).

Thank goodness for good old stalwart Steelowl - who has filled in for the slacker this week. Thank you Tim.