Forestieri

did you ever see Carbone play for us? Carbone was a very very special player.

Yes i did and yes he was a special player but i think FF is a better all round player and also things have moved on a lot since Carbone days . also when he played with Di Canio they just wanted to pass to each other . 

Guest watfordfan1

Better than Carbone IMO . 

Cannot believe Watford let him go . 

Dave did ok again but put someone on the same level as him in and we are cooking on gas .

You'll see why soon enough. Probably the most frustrating player in our team in the last few seasons (ironically along with McGugan), if it wasn't for his loveable character and his passion he wouldn't have been looked on as fondly by the WFC fan base. 

Poor end product although he will play games for you in which he will win them single handedly and you will ask yourself why he isn't at a higher level. His problem is consistency and decision making, plus he is a poor finisher. I wasn't worried at all when we let him go, but he was a great character.

Maybe if he starts consistently for you he might improve but he is very injury prone.

Hope he is succesful for you and I hope you have a good season, maybe see you next year (although hopefully not in the Championship!)

Guest UpTheOwlsss

You'll see why soon enough. Probably the most frustrating player in our team in the last few seasons (ironically along with McGugan), if it wasn't for his loveable character and his passion he wouldn't have been looked on as fondly by the WFC fan base.

Poor end product although he will play games for you in which he will win them single handedly and you will ask yourself why he isn't at a higher level. His problem is consistency and decision making, plus he is a poor finisher. I wasn't worried at all when we let him go, but he was a great character.

Maybe if he starts consistently for you he might improve but he is very injury prone.

Hope he is succesful for you and I hope you have a good season, maybe see you next year (although hopefully not in the Championship!)

Most Watford fsns have said he's class and said to see him go

Your basically saying he's good every now and again but mostly poor

Different to most of ur fans nip

Guest watfordfan1

Most Watford fsns have said he's class and said to see him go

Your basically saying he's good every now and again but mostly poor

Different to most of ur fans nip

There is a reason he hasn't been picked consistently or had many goals/assists.

Unfortunately a lot of our fans have been blinded by his passion.

Anyone that makes Big Dave look like Ibrahimovic must be a super little player... lol

Key man in this side and everyone else in the team benefits.

Those rapid lung busting 7 man breaks vs Fulham were fantastic when last year we couldn't entice any of our own players into the opposites box when crosses were going in.

The only bit that bothers me about the comments is if he really is injury prone.

Unlike Watford who had a load of decent strikers Foriestieri would play every game for us if he is fit.

This would bring consistency to his game but he needs to be fit and avialable

Guest watfordfan1

We have a Watford fan at work. He loves Forestieri and Pudil and was gutted when they left. Part of it is an emotional attachment to a promotion winning team admittedly  - a Rob Jones moment - but he really rates them as well. He's not so keen on McGugan.

Pudil was good but only championship quality, but for this season at least that's all you need him for. Can't imagine he will cost you much at the end of the season.

McGugan was a strange one, he scored 10 goals for us in the season we were awful before promotion but he was also blamed a lot for us being awful. Really selfish and an awful attitude but he does score goals.

The only bit that bothers me about the comments is if he really is injury prone.

Unlike Watford who had a load of decent strikers Foriestieri would play every game for us if he is fit.

This would bring consistency to his game but he needs to be fit and avialable

Spot on - we need a decent alternative, if he is injured and if this is the way we are trying to play our football. We looked devastating with him on Saturday and mediocre without and no coincidence IMO that as soon as he tweaked his hamstring on 30 minutes that Fulham started to get a grip in the game.

Are we a one man team and if you stop FF, you stop Wednesday?

Edited by Flat Owl