RIP Ron Springett

We may all have different feelings about what is currently happening at our club but I would like to hope that all can acknowledge the class being shown by our current owner / management in respecting and appreciating a true club legend.

Let's try and give a little respect back for at least the next few days eh ?....

Very good but that was Bro Peter in goal, Ron would have saved that Allun Evans strike.

Incidentally on Evans, shortly after that he got glassed or slashed and had a terrible scar on his face. Does anyone recall detail of the incident ?

Also must say that must have been Ushers best ever game for the Owls. Certainly a lot more lively than I remember him. Wilf Smith not up to what I remember either. 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

JUST A THOUGHT

What about a book of remembrance for Ron?

If one were to be placed in a prominent position (say the club store for example) and left in position for a week or two, then supporters could leave their comments in it, and it could then be presented to Ron's family as a more permanent reminder of the high regard in which he was held by everyone who saw him play for the club.

JUST A THOUGHT

What about a book of remembrance for Ron?

If one were to be placed in a prominent position (say the club store for example) and left in position for a week or two, then supporters could leave their comments in it, and it could then be presented to Ron's family as a more permanent reminder of the high regard in which he was held by everyone who saw him play for the club.

fabulous idea mate