When Saturday Comes magazine

I really like WSC but usually only but footy magazines at the start of the season and when going holiday. However, thanks to the OP letting me know about what sounds like a good article, I'll buy it.

Thanks for letting me know stevewhiterose

Btw, I really don't get how personal our fans are taking any criticism of the prices at Hillsborough

People tend to see any attack on their club personally.

Me, I don't mind people criticising the prices, in fact I broadly agree. Only thing that winds me up is when they get things wrong (either through poor journalism or wilful negligence) like the guardian essentially saying that £52 would be the norm, when in fact it may not happen even once this year.

Guest trusty_left_peg

The Blizzard is tremendous.

Agreed. Some brilliant writing, great to see a publication like The Blizzard around and being successful too. WSC is great and I've been a reader for a long while (in fact I know someone who was published in there a while back),  World Soccer's always a good read too.

What's a proper fan?

People who are fans of the game and interested in other clubs, other fans views and the game in general - not just interested in the sky hyperbole and tabloids etc.

Not saying anyone who doesn't read it isn't one - but that it caters for fans of the game as a whole.

Do magazines still do those table ladder charts with the team tabs? I remember doing those every year and the table would last about 3 games in and then I'd just use teletext instead cos really it was an absolute pain to change the tabs every game.