When Saturday Comes magazine

I really like WSC but usually only but footy magazines at the start of the season and when going holiday. However, thanks to the OP letting me know about what sounds like a good article, I'll buy it.

Thanks for letting me know stevewhiterose

Btw, I really don't get how personal our fans are taking any criticism of the prices at Hillsborough

Wsc is a great read for proper fans. buy it regular. Get involved before it ends up internet only like the rest and we all stare at our phones like weirdos all day

Guest s80m21owl

I subscribe but I'm yet to read the latest issue. We seem to get quite a few articles in WSC.

Indeed, I'm a few issues behind but it's a brilliant publication.

I went to the Blizzard event last week at the Manchester Football Writing Festival and it was fantastic. Annual festival and some really good stuff each year.

Was just about to flag this up. It's only the price of a beer in the ground, is an independent magazine and has free UK delivery from the WSC site.

Sample quote: "At these prices attending Hillsborough will become a 'treat' rather than a tradition for many fans."

Agree that The Blizzard is very good too, if you are looking for some more longer-form writing.