Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

Forestieri is best mates with Faurlin at QPR so will definitely put a good word in with Carlos. Is he a player we could consider?

Fernando Forestieri ‏@Forestieri45 7h7 hours ago

Fernando Forestieri Retweeted WhoScored.com

Happy for you guachin @alefaurlin I hope one day we play on the same team!!! 1f600.png1f600.png1f600.png1f44f.png1f44f.png1f44f.png#magicman

So they'll both sign for Bournemouth then 😂😂

On the move: Kyle Lafferty of Northern Ireland is moving to Sheffield Wednesday

Kyle Lafferty is set to snub Leeds and join their bitter Yorkshire rivals Sheffield Wednesday.

The Northern Ireland striker looked to be heading for Elland Road on a deal until the end of the season after being told he is surplus to requirements at Norwich.

But United boss Steve Evans’ hopes of landing him before the loan window closes on Thursday have faded with the high-flying Owls entering the race for the former Burnley and Rangers hit-man’s signature.

Lafferty is keen on a switch to Hillsborough and helping promotion-chasing Wednesday re-gain the Premier League place they surrendered 16 years ago.

And he is also tempted by the prospect of a £1.5million permanent move to the Owls if they make it back to the top flight.

Birmingham are also chasing Lafferty, who cost the Canaries £3.4million from Italian outfit Palermo two years ago.

But Wednesday are favourites to win the fight for his signature and give him the game-time he needs to secure a place in his country’s squad for this summer’s European Championship Finals.

Lafferty, whose Carrow Road contract runs out in June next year, has made only 23 appearances for City - with just three of them coming this term.

Edited by joelswfc

Trust Carlos judgement on players but Lafftery is not a player I was expecting to sign.

Carlos must see something in him and for that reason I am well behind it.

Even if he is crap it is worth it just to see the look of disgust on fatty Evans face.

Trust Carlos judgement on players but Lafftery is not a player I was expecting to sign.

Carlos must see something in him and for that reason I am well behind it.

Even if he is crap it is worth it just to see the look of disgust on fatty Evans face.

I've not followed his career so it was interesting to watch that video, he does look like he'd offer us something different. Obviously well aware that these videos have to be taken with a pinch of salt but to be honest if CC said he thought Ronald Mcdonald could do a job for us I'd trust his judgement!!!

I've not followed his career so it was interesting to watch that video, he does look like he'd offer us something different. Obviously well aware that these videos have to be taken with a pinch of salt but to be honest if CC said he thought Ronald Mcdonald could do a job for us I'd trust his judgement!!!

I agree. Trust in Carlos. Having said that, I haven't seen anything from Wednesday regarding an interest in Lafferty, though the local media in Norwich are convinced he's on his way here so I reckon it is likely.

Alan Biggs â€@AlanBiggs1  9m9 minutes ago

Normally a clamour for signings at the end of any window. The fact there ISN'T from S6 (1st time in years?) says a lot about #swfc right now

Biggsy is dead right there. Emphasises the fact we only want quality additions and not just anybody.

Must be the same for nearly every club in the league then, cos nobody's doing any business