Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

Last mention I saw from Carlos (might have been the press conference prior to the Charlton game), he said he had no interest in bringing anyone in this loan window.

We'll go with what we have, and see where we end up It's always been more about next season, in my opinion

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Lafferty's coming from Norwich, according to a few sources.

If you want a laugh, and reasons he may not perform well regularly, have a look on Google at what Palermo's president said of his time in Italy. Brilliant. 

Lafferty's coming from Norwich, according to a few sources.

If you want a laugh, and reasons he may not perform well regularly, have a look on Google at what Palermo's president said of his time in Italy. Brilliant. 

load of sh*t, L**ds want Lafferty and like fatty said, ANY player would choose L**ds coz they are the biggest club in the division regardless of league position  lol

I don't think would have done as much to tun Murray or Lambert would have had the same impact

nuhui did on saturday. Can't believe i've typed that but it's true

I don't think Murray or Lambert would have had the same impact

nuhui did on saturday. Can't believe i've typed that but it's true

Guest wilyfox

If we sign Lafferty, I genuinely believe it would be signing someone for the sake of signing someone - like Bournemouth did last year with Kenwyne. At this stage, I'm content with Hooper and FF in the the XI, Joao and Nuhiu on the bench. Don't see what improvement Lafferty would make on Nuhiu as a sub.

If we sign Lafferty, I genuinely believe it would be signing someone for the sake of signing someone - like Bournemouth did last year with Kenwyne. At this stage, I'm content with Hooper and FF in the the XI, Joao and Nuhiu on the bench. Don't see what improvement Lafferty would make on Nuhiu as a sub.

I Think you're a bit harsh, if you look at Northern Ireland play you can see that Lafferty can be used very effectively. He would be an improvement on Nuhiu, but I concede probably only slightly based on Lafferty's lack of game time recently. 

Guest wilyfox

I Think you're a bit harsh, if you look at Northern Ireland play you can see that Lafferty can be used very effectively. He would be an improvement on Nuhiu, but I concede probably only slightly based on Lafferty's lack of game time recently.

Because he's the focal point of the N.I. team, they're accustomed to playing with him, and he wants to play for them. Lafferty strikes me as a bit of a mercenary, and turns up when it suits him. He'll be selected for Euros whether he gets out on loan or not, simply because N.I. have so little depth and he's integral to how they play. He will know that. So how committed do you think he'll be, given his reputation?

Edited by wilyfox

Because he's the focal point of the N.I. team, they're accustomed to playing with him, and he wants to play for them. Lafferty strikes me as a bit of a mercenary, and turns up when it suits him. He'll be selected for Euros whether he gets out on loan or not, simply because N.I. have so little depth and he's integral to how they play. He will know that. So how committed do you think he'll be, given his reputation?

do you not think he will want to be fit and firing for Euro 2016? 

Guest wilyfox

do you not think he will want to be fit and firing for Euro 2016?

He wasn't fit and firing at club level during their qualification campaign - still led the line effectively for them though. Maybe not all types need that continuity.