Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

Jay Spearing not going to be played again this season by bolton because of sell on clause      

i know we burnt our bridges with bolton over the davies saga  but that was the old bolton board   

hes a poor mans barry bannan   but a busy midfielder would suit our style of play  and be good back up  

has palyed 22 times this season aswell so would be match fit..worth a punt  i think  incase of any  injuries

Burnley have asked about taking Jay Rodrigues back on loan. He's a couple of weeks away, but with Austin also soon to be fit again, Southampton will have a surfeit of central strikers Be a good move if they can pull it off

Burnley have asked about taking Jay Rodrigues back on loan. He's a couple of weeks away, but with Austin also soon to be fit again, Southampton will have a surfeit of central strikers Be a good move if they can pull it off

They've essentially won promotion already. That's just greedy.

Footballers aren't all daft. In some cases, where promotion is possible, they choose to go to the in form team.

And in Rodrigues case, he perhaps wouldn't get much of a look in for Southampton at the moment with Pelle, Austin, Long and Mane, all ahead of him. It'd be a no brainer for him, a short stint at his old club, helping to fire them to promotion

And in Rodrigues case, he perhaps wouldn't get much of a look in for Southampton at the moment with Pelle, Austin, Long and Mane, all ahead of him. It'd be a no brainer for him, a short stint at his old club, helping to fire them to promotion

Be nice to see Peter Rodrigues back in the fold

When does the loan window shut? Would love someone up front for Hooper to play off , with Nuhiu making his impact off the bench and also allowing Forestieri to play from the left which I think is his best position at present.