Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

Personally im fine with the squad weve got tbh...with team spirit being so evident I dont want anyone else coming in to spoil that..plus it would probably be someone who isnt a regular or up to speed and there aren't enough games left to bed a newcomer in..McGeady...Lopez...Matias are all looking adequate now for us...and we have cover for the back four...onwards n upwards!!

JET would not fit into our style of play IMO. Can't see him coming deep, winning the ball and then running half the pitch to get into the box.

He could probably do a job at this level for a team wanting a poacher, but not for us.

Guest wilyfox

Never shown consistently at this level. Not sure he'd graft the way Carlos demands. That said, probably a better impact player than Sougou. We may have been interested back in the summer, but our interest could easily have been on behalf of Roeder, Hill, or Senior whom are no longer here.

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas being released by QPR 25, good age. Worth a punt or are we sound up front now.

Dont think he`s a championship players. Was fantastic and prolific for Brizzle in the pub league scoring shed loads of goals ,but i think thats his level. 

I don't think it was CC interest. It was before he arrived and when Nixon was critical of the "too many chiefs" approach. He said we'd missed out on JET for that reason.

I was dissapointed at the time because he'd just had a good season but perhaps it was a good thing