Feyting on kop

just in front of me. 

older bloke behind 2 younger blokes. 

Older bloke slagged off Hunt or Lee, when Lee passed it into space and hunt had stopped. 

2 younger blokes, obviously had a bit of beer, and went radio rental at him. Have to say older bloke (and his 4/5 mates who have sat there for as long as I can remember) showed tremendous restraint.  

Wrong.

The old bloke was constantly shouting abuse at the players, even after only 5-10 minutes of the match.

one of the guys told him to give them a break they're trying, about 10 minutes after that the old bloke grabbed one of the blokes around the back of his neck, Unprovoked so they retaliated.

just in front of me. 

Older bloke slagged off Hunt or Lee, when Lee passed it into space and hunt had stopped. 

2 younger blokes, obviously had a bit of beer, and went radio rental at him. Have to say older bloke (and his 4/5 mates who have sat there for as long as I can remember) showed tremendous restraint.  

I was sat just a few rows in front, someone who sits in that area is always quick to start shouting at players most games.

Not sure which one but its same voice everytime. Gets on my bloody nerves. 

I was sat just a few rows in front, someone who sits in that area is always quick to start shouting at players most games.

Not sure which one but its same voice everytime. Gets on my bloody nerves. 

That's the old bloke called Matias shuffle after only 5 minutes of the Bristol game

Guest domSWFC

Probably so,ebony slagged the others favourite player off , that's usually what makes grown men on the mop cry. We have some truly thick fans

So ebony? If that's your auto correct, we know what type of mucky stuff you've been watching.

just in front of me.

Haha knew it. So,embody slags a player off, the other doesn't like it and spit the dummy out !!!! Always remember at Bolton last year some woman slagging off nuihu and this lad about 28 going mental . I honestly thought he was going to cry. So tragic I hope they wake up this morning and realise what complete an utter bell ends they are