Forestieri Signs - OFFICIAL

Interesting insight from Watford fan, sounds like he'll be brilliant but also frustrating, but never dull….

One of the most talented players I've seen in a Watford shirt. But literally a child - can go missing, dive, make the wrong call. When he's on song best player in our team

Can play as either (cam or striker)- tiny bloke though so I think he's best in a front two or with close support. Does chip in with defensive stuff (though will always get booked) and can spot a pass, so doesn't have to be right up top. Basically if your team can carry a liability game-winner you'll really enjoy him

Gutted he's gone. Look after him.

One player who stood out every time we played Watford. In fact stood out more than any other player who came up against Wednesday.

Remember when he tore us apart at Hillsborough on a Tuesday night? Lost 4-1 got hammered and Forestieri was just taking the wee wee out of us.

Now he is our player. Unbelievable stuff.

One player who stood out every time we played Watford. In fact stood out more than any other player who came up against Wednesday.

Remember when he tore us apart at Hillsborough on a Tuesday night? Lost 4-1 got hammered and Forestieri was just taking the wee wee out of us.

Now he is our player. Unbelievable stuff.

This is also the little guy who tore Man City to shreds in the FA Cup a couple of seasons ago

I really can't believe Watford let him go

He would have won them points in tight premiership games without any shadow of doubt imo

This is also the little guy who tore Man City to shreds in the FA Cup a couple of seasons ago

I really can't believe Watford let him go

He would have won them points in tight premiership games without any shadow of doubt imo

Their loss, our gain, and the positive to take from today along with the acquisition of Pudil or whatever he's called.

Thank you Mr C.

Without doubt the stand out player i have noticed the most for the last 3 seasons in the championship . 

This is a real coup IMO , I don't think people realise how good this kid is .

You're right that i think some don't realise just how good he can be

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and leave myself wide open to the thread bumpers - but if this guy has head on right then we have signed by some distance the best player we have owned since the premier league days

I described him yesterday as like letting off a hand grenade in the opposition defence - he can be unplayable

I remember going to games in the 90's and no matter who we were playing i always felt we could win the game - because of a certain young Mr Hirst

I think Wednesday fans can feel similarly about this guy - even when winning games seem to be miles away from us - he can make things happen from absolutely nothing

I do have a couple of caveats but i just wanna bask in the enormous positives of us signing this guy

This is the real deal - 100%