The Owls vs Middlesbrough. Official Matchday Thread.

So Cranky reckons we have to stop the long balls getting to him...?

Must watch different games to me.

Dave is at his most dangerous when putting balls into his feet and he tries to pick out the runners ghosting past him through the opposites defence.

You keep looking out for the long ball my Iberian Smoggy friend.

You'll need to watch out for another one of our old boys in this one - Diego Fabbrini.

Never did too much for us, but they loved him on loan at Milwall last year and he scored a scorcher and made two for Boro on his debut on loan this time around.

Ayresome Park.

Proper ground to watch some football that. Freezing cold and wet in December, not giving a throw about it cos we are winning away.

Now they have heated seats at the Ringpiece Stadium. £120 each.

We haven't come to watch the tennis, love.

Just spec'd heated leather seats for my new 320d M sport touring. Cost more than £120-that is a bargain!

Right brassed off.....just about to leave for the hospital for a minor op' today so won't be able to even listen to it......won't know the score till I come round.

Could go either way this one, but hoping for a pleasant surprise when I wake up!

So Cranky reckons we have to stop the long balls getting to him...?

Must watch different games to me.

Dave is at his most dangerous when putting balls into his feet and he tries to pick out the runners ghosting past him through the opposites defence.

You keep looking out for the long ball my Iberian Smoggy friend.

Na then 33-- if you get to the point on the journey over where you want a laugh ask Owlsman to tell you about his transport problem getting his tackle to the peg at the owltalk match. When the barrow turn over at the side of me it made such a noise it frightened all the fish out of my peg :wacko::biggrin: . Well thats my story anyway :rolleyes:

Right brassed off.....just about to leave for the hospital for a minor op' today so won't be able to even listen to it......won't know the score till I come round.

Could go either way this one, but hoping for a pleasant surprise when I wake up!

It will need more than a minor op to make your tail bigger mate.

I would just hope for a Wednesday win instead if I was you.

MASSIVE game today...

Playing the last game before the permanent window closes against the Championship favourites at home....

Id expect offers to be in for players and that they are looking and taking a deep breath today whilst deciding their futures.

Sun shining, big vociferous crowd, good performance, 3pts and 2 new signings this weekend please God...