The Owls vs Middlesbrough. Official Matchday Thread.

Jeez some of you are early contributors! Got up with crying daughter and thought I might be one of first to laud the OMDT.

0-2 today. Nugent and ****.

Sorry to wee wee on your bonfire, I just got back from dropping my boy off in kent on the annual august bank holiday children in need charity version of "crash your car into somebody else and save 3 kids" thing

Brilliant OMDT. Don't forget they find Nuhiu intimidating. Weezer's Buddy Holly song for Nuhiu should work:

Noo ee oo he looks nowt like Buddy Holly

Oh yeah and he never flippingscores

We don't mind cos your centre backs are Sh!ttin it

We don't mind about that

2 nil victory for the Owls. Nuhiu scores both. Optimism you can't whack it

Top stuff again Pauli. Morning fellow MGG-ers. Just got in from work. Sampling a few Carling Premiers before bed, then srraight up and out to watch us beat 'boro again. Why are they called 'boro' when there isn't a 'boro' in 'Middlesbrough'?? Shouldn't they call themselves 'bro'??

Anyway... Us to win 2-0. Nuhiu to continue his rich scoring form...

UTO!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Team will be tough to pick.  I think he will go:

Price

Hunt

Lees

Sasso

Helan

Hutchinson

Lopez

McGugan

Matias

Sougou

Nuhiu

Subs:  Wildsmith, Palmer, Turner, Semedo, Lee, Wallace, Joao

I hate not winning home games but I think this will be 1-1.

Eyup...up to Sheff from deepest South Wales for this one...me and 2 other 'Jonah' mates all attending so you lot know who to blame if it all goes t*ts up!!...1-0 to us...Scott Oakes direct from a corner 65 mins!!

Jonah & the Wales?

gets coat!

Tough game, more so this time I reckon, but they lost to Bristol City at home so they are beatable, they absolutely hate coming here and we always seem to like beating them 2-0 so that's what I'm gunna go with.

BTW who remembers this place?

c05375466d66ef3b59693e145a53678b.png

Photoshopped as its never sunny up there

First league game of the season for me, assuming I get out of bed and book the tickets in the next few minutes. Enjoyed the match midweek but looking forward to seeing a fuller stadium and seeing if our new look team can cut it against many people's pre season favourites.

No predicting from me, rarely get it right unless I'm trying to jinx the away team and I think the football gods are on to me on that trick.