The Owls vs Middlesbrough. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest minsk owl

Ayresome Park.

Proper ground to watch some football that. Freezing cold and wet in December, not giving a throw about it cos we are winning away.

Now they have heated seats at the Ringpiece Stadium. £120 each.

We haven't come to watch the tennis, love. 

them seat prices , are still coverin' Robson's ale bill 

Ayresome Park.

Proper ground to watch some football that. Freezing cold and wet in December, not giving a throw about it cos we are winning away.

Now they have heated seats at the Ringpiece Stadium. £120 each.

We haven't come to watch the tennis, love. 

Wait, they have heated f*cking seats?????????? Screw the money in the game, or the influx of foreign players, or the "prawn sandwich brigade", THAT is everything wrong with football today

Morning all, excellent from Pauli as always. Looking forward to this one, we've done well against Boro lately and a win could be a huge confidence booster going in to the international break. Interestingly given all the current handbags going on over Nuhiu - he's scored 4 goals in 3 starts against Boro :biggrin:

Wedneday 1-1 Boro (Nuhiu 59, Downing 36)

Tough game, more so this time I reckon, but they lost to Bristol City at home so they are beatable, they absolutely hate coming here and we always seem to like beating them 2-0 so that's what I'm gunna go with.

BTW who remembers this place?

c05375466d66ef3b59693e145a53678b.png

My first ever match was Boro 0 Everton 0 in 1978. 

Fortunately, we moved away from the North East a couple of years later so I never became a smoggie.

Get ready to take the blame you trio of Jonahs.

Although I shall stock up for a lucky half time dump on the North if required, to negate the curse of the Welsh 3.

lol

Haha...I worded that wrongly...im quite the good luck charm its the two S6 lads that beggar belief when attending together...so me n your lucky dump against 'those two' cancel each other out...a draw it is then!!...2-2 Hickton and McMordie scoring for both sides!

Guest minsk owl

Aaaagh the 8-0...I was only a nipper then..scarred me for life it did!!

Twas one week , ...... before Knighton saved us ....... 

post-38035-0-40870100-1440808703.jpg

Guest minsk owl

Haha...I worded that wrongly...im quite the good luck charm its the two S6 lads that beggar belief when attending together...so me n your lucky dump against 'those two' cancel each other out...a draw it is then!!...2-2 Hickton and McMordie scoring for both sides!

not forgetting Jimmy Mullen from almost the halfway line !!!!!

Get in Pauli!!

A very tough match this one. We could get a result as we seem to be their bogey team recently. If we don't then I think we can all agree it isn't the OMDTs fault.

Morning all. Hope you're keeping well.

Us something them something (but less than our something).

Morning mate, translating for you but us 3 them 1 with LM scoring first coz you WILL agree with me  lol

Guest minsk owl

Morning mate, translating for you but us 3 them 1 with LM scoring first coz you WILL agree with me  lol

McGugan for the 3rd !!!  lol

Guest minsk owl

Screw you LM scores the first so I can for once get 100% on the predictions league. Dont you know how this works?  :ph34r:

absolutely no fookin' idea ............   :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: ........... :ph34r: