OFFICIAL - Turner signs

Martin Taylor was a reyt big strong experienced cb when we got him...

Anyone with a sense objectivity could see Taylor was a busted flush, before he signed ... Desperation does funny things to people though

I've not seen a lot of Turner for a few years, so genuine question to those who have - 

Have his legs gone yet? (Wiki won't tell me)

Anyone with a sense objectivity could see Taylor was a busted flush, before he signed ... Desperation does funny things to people though

I've not seen a lot of Turner for a few years, so genuine question to those who have - 

Have his legs gone yet? (Wiki won't tell me)

Wasn't Taylor Watford's Player of the Year the season before we signed him?

*edit - no, I don't think he was.

Edited by edwardjameswells

Good o. Happy with this. Welcome to S6 Mr T.

For those asking "what's going to happen to Sasso?"; absolutely nothing. I'm very happy to have three solid, fit CBs as we need squad rotation with quality in depth and given that Loovens is currently injured I think it's great to have Turner coming in. All three players will get game time. Lachman, on the other hand might struggle to get into matchday squads. No idea what's going on there.

Should be a very good signing, this. First time I can remember seeing him was in the play off semis against Brentford (2005?) when he partnered Sam Sodje. He looked good then and he's impressed me whenever I've seen him since and at a much higher level.

Also, I seem to remember reading back then that he'd spent time at Inter Milan or something bizarre like that - or was that a cheese induced dream?

Name me a sports person that doesn't like to win

Kevin McCabe

Sorry Kopperberg  I don't think you fully understood Animal's post.

He said "name me a  SPORTS person"     I don't think McCabe fall into that catagory.