Forestieri Bid

Guest wilyfox

With Watford messing us about with the £300k McGugan bid, hopefully this will be conducted more professionally.

We may have to push the boat out on this one and run to 350k.

According to Phil Hey (Yorkshire post LUFC writer) he seems to think it's nothing to do with location, he turned down Leeds because Forestieri and his agent felt there was a better deal for him elsewhere

Nixon has also confirmed this too - location not the issue.

I hate Leeds too sign him up

speaking of Weeds, looks like their chairman was at the watford game on tuesday to try and finalise the deal, interesting how two days later we put a 3 million bid in. I do think this is even less likely than hooper because of him not wanting to come up north.

we have to face the real possibility of looking at two new striker targets now, which may not be a bad thing- we just need to act quickly

According to Phil Hey (Yorkshire post LUFC writer) he seems to think it's nothing to do with location, he turned down Leeds because Forestieri and his agent felt there was a better deal for him elsewhere

Lets hope we can give him a better deal. Come on DC lets get this guy and hooper done!

If this happens we'd have a pretty good team I guess :)

.................Westwood...............

Hunt......Lees.....Turner...Wiggins

.................Hutchinson...........

........Lopez..............McGugan....

.................Forestieri..................

.............Hooper....Matias..........

And without the ball which of that front five is going to track back and do the dirty work?

....or are we just keeping it for 90mins?